Fulham vs Newcastle United - 2/2/2011 - Live on Sky - Pre match bant

ElDiablo

I remember it was only a couple of years ago that Lee Clark was utterly ridiculed on this forum

Really? For what? Don't remember that...

For being Lee Clark. People shitting on him when he was our coach/reserve manager.

If I remember correctly people were questioning his right to hold that role. He's a reasonably well proven manager now, I don't see the problem with changed attitudes.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

I remember it was only a couple of years ago that Lee Clark was utterly ridiculed on this forum

For being Lee Clark. People shitting on him when he was our coach/reserve manager.

If I remember correctly people were questioning his right to hold that role. He's a reasonably well proven manager now, I don't see the problem with changed attitudes.

Perhaps not, but where can he start? He started off coaching off in the Foundation, and then one of the lower youth teams before the reserves. What else could he have done to gain experience managing?

Perhaps not, but where can he start? He started off coaching off in the Foundation, and then one of the lower youth teams before the reserves. What else could he have done to gain experience managing?

Nothing, what he's done has been spot on. I'm just saying it's a bit disingenious to point out he was ridiculed on here. So was Andy Carroll, for example. People change, opinions change.