Fulham vs Newcastle United - 2/2/2011 - Live on Sky - Pre match bant

ElDiablo

fulham will have played 2 games before they play us while our lads have been resting so hopefully the freshness will be a factor, better get something out of it or the fulham supporter on the online fm game i play will be unbearable

Guest bmoregeordie

I'm with the 1-1 line as well.

But if they can shut down Dempsey and do well defending set plays, there are three points to be had.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

The atmosphere at the Cottage is usually pretty flat, and the games usually really awful. Up to us to raise the roof before kick off and make it sound like a home game.

I'd go for a one or two goal win, it's achievable.

I didn't hear a single thing from the Fulham home fans when I went in 2007, was pretty much like a home game!

Mind you, we lost 2-1.

I can't see us losing this game. Fulham have nothing much to show and I'm sure we can handle pretty much everything they can throw at us. I think Hangerland is their main threat to us, both in defence at in set pieces. I'd say that we will either just win this, or draw it, with Hangerland scoring late on.

Now i've said that though, it's tempting fate of a Fulham win.

Going to this game, neutral end here I come. Predict a tough game, they looked very strong against Liverpool mid-week. Would take a entertaining draw, but these are the sort of games we should be looking to squeak out three points from...

Harper

Simpson  Williamson  Coloccini  Jose

Barton  Guthrie  Nolan  Jonas

Shola        Best

Subs:  Krul, Perch, Campbell, Ferguson, Xisco, Ranger, Lovenkrands

I can't think of a back-up CM to put on the bench... They're all on loan or injured.