Will we go down without Carroll and no replacement?

Flip
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Genuine question.

If he does leave and we don't get anyone in. Will we stay up? Will Shola, Best, Lovenkrands and Rangers be able to provide goals for the rest of the season?

This is a genuine concern, I don't value Carroll at £35 million, but right now with no replacement in he shouldn't be sold and we should take our chances on developing him further.

But what if we have no one? Will we stay up?

Edit: To make this post clearer for everyone, I'm of the belief we will stay up without him in the team. However, many think we won't in the Andy Carroll thread and therefore I raised this subject.

:facepalm:

It's a genuine concern, I'm of the thought that for that money he should be sold, but many in the Carroll bid thread are saying we're back to the Championship and while I think we're not a one man team many are.

No, we've just about done enough to stay up atm. Still f***ing sickening though

I'd be gutted if he does leave, but that money is just crazy.

And if our goals are to stay and we are going to stay up without him, what's hindering us from letting him leave?

I be gutted because with him I think we can finish top 10 this season, without him, we're in a relegation battle.

Genuine question.

If he does leave and we don't get anyone in. Will we stay up? Will Shola, Best, Lovenkrands and Rangers be able to provide goals for the rest of the season?

This is a genuine concern, I don't value Carroll at £35 million, but right now with no replacement in he shouldn't be sold and we should take our chances on developing him further.

But what if we have no one? Will we stay up?

Edit: To make this post clearer for everyone, I'm of the belief we will stay up without him in the team. However, many think we won't in the Andy Carroll thread and therefore I raised this subject.

f*** off. :lol:

This isn't rtg, we don't need 100 threads about the same thing.

We don't have 100 threads about this. And I also raised the subject because it seems it was very divided in the other thread.

But if people think its pointless delete the thread then. Couldn't give a fuck, back to the unorganized discussion in the Andy Carroll thread then like.

I think we need at least 3 more Carrol threads today

I think we need at least 3 more of you.

You should follow matta here below, PM him for examples on how to post something that's on topic. Rather than criticizing. If you don't like it ignore, if the moderators think it unnecessary they'll delete it later.

its just that i f***ing love a NUFC team with Carroll in it. Won't go down however.

Guest Ridzuan

Stop having negative thoughts. We are doing well now without Carroll on the team, and I believe with Ben Arfa back soon, with or without Carroll, this team is still good enough to survive the drop.

Guest neesy111

Need an unsure option.  Fact is though we've weakened our team badly while the likes of West Ham and Birmingham have improved their teams well.