Season Tickets

Guest BooBoo

Guest TheSummerOf69

Anyone think that Ashley's offer might not be as good as it is being reported?

- Removing the singing section (and charging £100+ for the privilege, plus membership!)

- Trying to get people on new 3 year deals on a promise of money to spend, like he did last time on a promise of KK managing, before he shafts us again (and possibly does a bunk with all the cash).

- Trying to get renewals in early on the great promise of a 10 year freeze, when it's not legally binding and if he goes it's not his problem.

I'm not normally this cynical, but he's made me like this.  :undecided:

Anyone think that Ashley's offer might not be as good as it is being reported?

- Removing the singing section (and charging £100+ for the privilege, plus membership!)

For those currently in the L7 singing section, what was the deadline on your current ST to renew at the same price for next season?

Guest Tall Striker

pretty much sums up this club, a lot of positives, but still manage to cock it up.

uprooting 1,500 fans ( me included, so i might be a little biased), forcing them to move to areas which are a lot more expensive and will not be the experience they want,  undermines the price fixing for me. but this dose not only affect those in the leazes corner, loads of people from areas like the east stand do not want to be surrounded by us lot shouting and screaming and singing for 90 minutes.

no idea where i'm going to find the extra money for my season ticket, somehow i know i will though, just cant give it up.

will miss level 7 ( been there for around a decade now), and will miss my seat and the banter, i only hope this improves the Gallowgate's atmosphere.

I sit in the Gallowgate and the atmosphere has always been spot on.

:thup:

Gets a lot of unfair jip from the L7 corner people because it's not full of pissed people under 25. As far as 'ends' go, the Gallowgate is one of the most intimidating in the league, as the smb and Arsenal games have proved.

I know you like it in the Gallowgate mate and that's absolutely fair, but to say that L7 is full of 'pissed people under 25' is totally wrong. There's a lot of old-school Mags up there singing some classic Mag chants.

It's not all about being made to sit elsewhere, it's the callous f***ing way that the b****** has done it that has really f***ed me off. Sly, underhand bollocks smokescreened by some piece of s*** deal about staying at 2011 prices for 10 year (which happen to be a canny rise on last year) and claiming that the expansion of the Family Enclosure was necessary, even though there's huge gaps all along the Milburn L7 every week.

Pure f***ing spite is all it is. Those lads called me nasty names and I'm going to get my own back.

Ok remove the 'pissed people under 25' thing but my point still stands. The Gallowgate is one of the most intimidating ends in the league.

Guest Tall Striker

Not having a go at L7 here either, because I think it's bang out of order dispanding the corner, especially since they spent so much time convincing people to give up their old seats to move there 3 years ago.

Not having a go at L7 here either, because I think it's bang out of order dispanding the corner, especially since they spent so much time convincing people to give up their old seats to move there 3 years ago.

Offered them a cheaper seat?

Guest Geordiesned

I think on the whole the singing section has been good but as this thread proves there are certainly a handful who sit up there who think they're better than those who sit elsewhere. I've sat in the Gallowgate since the redevelopment and always thought the atmosphere was excellent there. I've no problem if the Level 7 lot want to move on mass to the Gallowgate but please can I ask that you leave that embarrassing "your support is fucking shite" chant behind.

I'm in level 7 and sit literally five seats from the away fans so that's going to be the biggest pisser for me cos l love the banter. And no, before you start, l'm not one of the morons! Going to wait for my pack cos on the price list issued by the Chron yesterday it definitely gives an adult price for the young person area. How that works I haven't a clue!!!

I also noticed when l log in to check my detailed it mentions something about a new 3 yr advance deal, what exactly does that mean??! I thought it was ten years. Baffled!

A lot of people in L7 don't seem to grasp that just because they can't always hear the Gallowgate loud and clear doesn't mean it isn't making any noise. I've always sat in L7 (Milburn then the corner) and the handful of times I've found myself in the Gallowgate the atmosphere has always been a lot better than I expected.

I'm edging towards not renewing now. :( Would be with a view to picking and choosing my games and hopefully getting to more away games instead.

Guest neesy111

A lot of people in L7 don't seem to grasp that just because they can't always hear the Gallowgate loud and clear doesn't mean it isn't making any noise. I've always sat in L7 (Milburn then the corner) and the handful of times I've found myself in the Gallowgate the atmosphere has always been a lot better than I expected.

I'm edging towards not renewing now. :( Would be with a view to picking and choosing my games and hopefully getting to more away games instead.

That is true, the problem is it's either one end of the ground singing or the other.  The East stand and milburn stand are absolutely shocking for atmosphere.

How many away teams actually sell out their allocation?

Very little. Cup matches, newly promoted teams, then the likes of Man United, Arsenal, Liverpool, Sunderland, Man City, Chelsea and a few others would probably sell out the away end. Most teams struggle to bring 2k.

Make noise wherever you sit, does it really matter ?

Singing section :lol: never really got that

We could stand and make noise without people around telling you sit down because they can't see or singing on your own around a bunch of grumpy people, who mumble under there breath that your a cunt for voicing your opinions out loud. Singing section, nobody sat down, we sang for the majority of the match and the atmosphere improved a hell of a lot.

Guest NewBoyPeetah

I don't have a season ticket as I live out of the area but the moment I move back to Newcastle buying one is the first thing I'd do. But in an ideal world it would have been in the Leazes corner.

Guest Roger Kint

Same with the 'I need to stand' thing. As if your voice is only going to work while standing. But then again all the grumpy people sit dont they........

If you stood up singing by yourself in the middle of the East Stand, you'd get the pricks behind you telling you to sit down and shut up.

Absolutely need a singing section.