Season Tickets

Guest BooBoo

Exactly, money wise I'm not really bothered that it will cost a bit more over 10 months than over 12, however, they put a deadline on the end of February for ST renewals with a 12 month direct debit. That was something that they were never going to be able offer those of us moving from Level 7, yet they gave the impression that this was what would happen. That is of course unless I have completely missed something that they said and if I have then I will happily hold my hand up and say I am wrong.

Previous page Jack Flash said he re read the letter and it stated June.

Sure sorry didn't look on the previous page. If indeed in the letter it did say that then can't really have any complaints!

That was never going to work! the only thing you succeeded in is getting more ‘likes’ on your facebook page

Never going to work? Still have plenty of time to discuss relocating the singing section to Level 4, with the club.

What we are doing is putting pressure on them to actually re-assign (so to speak) the area, rather than just hope they play ball.

Guest toonlass

That was never going to work! the only thing you succeeded in is getting more ‘likes’ on your facebook page

Never going to work? Still have plenty of time to discuss relocating the singing section to Level 4, with the club.

What we are doing is putting pressure on them to actually re-assign (so to speak) the area, rather than just hope they play ball.

Has that pressure actually made the club do anything though? As of yet none of the people who are being forced to move know where they are going to be moved to and everyone is still in the dark. Doesn't sound like progress to me.

Has that pressure actually made the club do anything though? As of yet none of the people who are being forced to move know where they are going to be moved to and everyone is still in the dark. Doesn't sound like progress to me.

We were originally asked to contact the club late April, a couple of days ago we were told to get in touch in two weeks time, by which time the seat moves will hopefully have begun to take place.

The fact that the club recognises us, and the petition we set up (which has 3,000 signatures on it) is progress, in my opinion.

Guest BooBoo

Are the club really allowing fans to go into an empty SJP with a club official and select their seat in L4?

Seems a bit ridiculous tbh.

Guest toonlass

Tbh though, Jordan has managed to have the same dialogue with the club without being a campaign group. Setting up dialogue with the club is all well and good, but the achievement so far stands at nil.

Are the club really allowing fans to go into an empty SJP with a club official and select their seat in L4?

Seems a bit ridiculous tbh.

A little bit different but, a few seasons ago I asked for a seat move on my renewal form, wanted to get in the East Stand, and I was rang up and given an appointment to go to the ground and was taken through the box office and out into the empty stadium, me and my dad were shown the seats that were available so we could pick the two that we wanted.

Worked out really well for us.  It can be done, not sure how they will cope with a couple of thousand wanting to pick their own seats though!

Guest BooBoo

I didnt realise they did that. As I say though, it'll be ridiculous if they are letting thousands do it. Who would get first choice?!

I've had the same seat for 17 years, glad I don't have to sort out a change as sounds like hassle.

We could have done that but, I wanted to get a seat that was high enough up so that I wouldn't get the sun in my eyes too badly or for too long at this time of the year but, more at the start of the season.

It was quite nice being inside the ground where there was nobody else in it.

Although I have missed the 10 year deadline, is there any way I can still sign up that, or the 3 year deal on direct debit payments? I'll never be able to afford paying the full price this summer.

Although I have missed the 10 year deadline, is there any way I can still sign up that, or the 3 year deal on direct debit payments? I'll never be able to afford paying the full price this summer.

Try sending your information into the club and blame it on Royal Mail if anything is said.

Anyone know when season tickets go on general sale? .co.uk is useless.

I asked Simon Esland this a while back as i'm going to get one again saying how you can pay for them in installments and was told they would go on General sale after the West Brom game so that will be next week then. This should also mean that more or less all the L7 movers should have been allocated their new seats by now if they are being released for General sale next week.

Guest toonlass

Wonder who exactly we were given "priority" over when they said our seat moves would be treated as a priority?

Wonder who exactly we were given "priority" over when they said our seat moves would be treated as a priority?

People like me, who have requested rather than been forced to move.

Guest toonlass

Next Monday is what i was told

Good stuff. Cheers.

Simon Esland says they don't. God knows when....

Next Monday is what i was told

Good stuff. Cheers.

Simon Esland says they don't. God knows when....

Ahh well the Box Office are useless

They seem to have made a bit of a pigs ear of the season ticket renewals this year like. The deadline was ages ago and apart from general renewals which surely don't take long to process all they had to do was to relocate 1,500 or so people that they have moved from L7 (probably 99% of whom just want moved into L4 below where they already are, which is made easier by the fact that L4 only has around 25% ST holder occupancy) and then relocate any other person that maybe wants to move seat.

It should have all been sorted well before now enabling them to release season tickets for General Sale first thing Monday morning and bringing extra revenue straight into the club once the season has ended. Surely that can't be too difficult, I mean even the Mackems and Smoggies are selling their season tickets on general sale now.