Season Tickets

Guest BooBoo

When the first chant of 'There's only one Level 7' went up today, I noticed Ashley look up towards that area and had a good chuckle to himself...

When the first chant of 'There's only one Level 7' went up today, I noticed Ashley look up towards that area and had a good chuckle to himself...

What a wanky bastard for doing duch a thing!!

:dowie:

Was simply pointing it out. Just thought it showed that he wanted that area breaking up for his own personal reasons and why there won't be a new singing section, if people hadn't already made their minds up.

Guest SuperShola!

Ages ago I renewed my Season ticket but I got it moved to Level 4 as last season I was in Level 7 and I've made some very good friends up there. However, a few of my friends have said they've had e-mails and letter telling them their money has gone through. I paid with cash and i've heard nothing. What do I do? Wait or ring up?

Ages ago I renewed my Season ticket but I got it moved to Level 4 as last season I was in Level 7 and I've made some very good friends up there. However, a few of my friends have said they've had e-mails and letter telling them their money has gone through. I paid with cash and i've heard nothing. What do I do? Wait or ring up?

i have had no money taking out of my account.. nor has anyone else i know who are moving down to level 4..

on a side note.. whats the crack with having to re use this seasons card.. all the details are going to be wrong on the back (seat /stand numbers) .. thats going to be decent when a steward tried to be clever and asks to see your card and your in a totally wrong area (According to the card) ... or someone is sat in your seat and claim it to be theres.. you wont have a leg to stand on cos the card doesnt back you up??

Tell you one thing after today the atmosphere will definitely not be as good next year. Guaranteed!

It's going to feel very strange not being in Level 7 for the first time in 9 years :(

Hopefully, HOPEFULLY, all those who wanted moves down to Level 4 will get it and we can recreate what we had in Level 7.

Little note, i saw a small pocket of people in Level 4 standing, back row too. And the stewards swiftly made them sit down on a number of oscassions. So i really hope there is a force of at least 500 there next season so this doesn't happen.

Tell you one thing after today the atmosphere will definitely not be as good next year. Guaranteed!

Little note, i saw a small pocket of people in Level 4 standing, back row too. And the stewards swiftly made them sit down on a number of oscassions. So i really hope there is a force of at least 500 there next season so this doesn't happen.

Which is exactly why I think we'll be spread all over, there's no way they'll place a large block of fans altogether from L7 in L4.

Which is exactly why I think we'll be spread all over, there's no way they'll place a large block of fans altogether from L7 in L4.

Worrying if it's true. Surely they can't just place me wherever they want if i chose L4 B,C & D as my preferred choice, and in the lowest % of ST holders. Adding to this surely i would hve to be notified on this matter if they were to just hoy me in the Gallowgate Upper Tier or something.

First Direct Debit coming out on the 25th, then the next on the first, a week later ffs.

Have you been made to move mate?

Ive took over my mates seat, not sure if thats made a difference to the date of payments?

Guest toonlass

First Direct Debit coming out on the 25th, then the next on the first, a week later ffs.

Ive took over my mates seat, not sure if thats made a difference to the date of payments?

Has he moved the seat before you took it over?

Has he moved the seat before you took it over?

Nah, been sitting there for years.

Just had my renewal/mover request processed - receipt email.

L7 to gallowgate.

Given the lack of abuse directed at the box office/Simon Esland/Disco Dekka/Mike Ashley I assume that's where you asked to be put?

Aye, asked to be put there however the lack of abuse was not lacking on my behalf.

Guest toonlass

L7 to gallowgate.

Given the lack of abuse directed at the box office/Simon Esland/Disco Dekka/Mike Ashley I assume that's where you asked to be put?

Aye, asked to be put there however the lack of abuse was not lacking on my behalf.

When did you put your renewal in? Before 28th February?

L7 to gallowgate.

When did you put your renewal in? Before 28th February?

Before the Bolton game I think...26th or something.  May have been earlier can't remember.