Season Tickets

Guest BooBoo

Guest neesy111

Fact is £30 seems a damn right rip off when you can go to Germany and watch a game for a tenner.  No wonder why there teams get big attendances and are able to fill out there stadiums quite easy.

Guest neesy111

So are we (as in the kids, charvas and grown adults who should know better) going to organise ourselves and look at taking over another part of the ground? Would be nice.

L7 Singing end came from the Toon Ultra's in the Gallowgate didn't it?

Livid the singing section is being removed. We create the SJP atmosphere single handly, if it wasn't for us the rest of the crowd would be in silence the majority of the game. Sir John Hall Level 7 is not going to be the same with having a family enclosure right beside away fans. What a ludricous decision this is!

Shouldn't have sang nasty songs about the owner then :nope:

Fact is £30 seems a damn right rip off when you can go to Germany and watch a game for a tenner.  No wonder why there teams get big attendances and are able to fill out there stadiums quite easy.

What on earth does any of that have to do with NUFC charging for season tickets to watch English Premierleague matches in one of Europe's premiere stadiums?

Guest toonlass

So are we (as in the kids, charvas and grown adults who should know better) going to organise ourselves and look at taking over another part of the ground? Would be nice.

L7 Singing end came from the Toon Ultra's in the Gallowgate didn't it?

Nope, the Toon Ultras were in the back of the Leazes end Level 7 when we were all behind the goal before they moved it around.

Livid the singing section is being removed. We create the SJP atmosphere single handly, if it wasn't for us the rest of the crowd would be in silence the majority of the game. Sir John Hall Level 7 is not going to be the same with having a family enclosure right beside away fans. What a ludricous decision this is!

A section of wankers start chants about Hughton and Ashley (only when the team is losing) so the whole singing section gets bumped. Hardly justifies the decision.

A section of wankers start chants about Hughton and Ashley (only when the team is losing) so the whole singing section gets bumped. Hardly justifies the decision.

to be fair, it happens when we are winning as well.

Prime example, Arsenal, 2 3 and 4-0 down, chants for Hughton, chants for get out of our club, second half 4-2 4-3 4-4, not one Chris Hughton or Mike Ashley song.  Absolute wankers who sing these sort of chants.

Guest Hong Kong Phooey

As horrible as it is, Level 7 is the most financially suitable option for the family section.  Comes down to money in my opinion.  Can't see Fat Ash moving the cheap family section to the Milburn can you!!!

return flight to Germany for less than 20 quid and you're laughing

Guest neesy111

return flight to Germany for less than 20 quid and you're laughing

I know some people that fly off to Germany for the weekend to see games.  If you lived in London and travelled to Newcastle games, it would be cheaper to travel to Germany.  Good way of making a weekend of it

Also food and drink are cheap at games, standing terraces to create atmosphere and you can drink on the terraces.  Quite a few fans say England say be copying the German model.

Guest Geordiesned

Aye, righto.

Prime example, Arsenal, 2 3 and 4-0 down, chants for Hughton, chants for get out of our club, second half 4-2 4-3 4-4, not one Chris Hughton or Mike Ashley song.  Absolute wankers who sing these sort of chants.

i heard it not long after full time against arsenal near where i was stood. 

and "absolute wankers who sing these sort of chants"  ... .we all hate the man.. what do you want people to do stand and sing " we love you ashley we do"??? .. or stand and pretend he aint there, or just go on as if hes doing an amazing job ???

or do what fans do and voice their opinions and feelings?

Guest neesy111

What on earth does any of that have to do with NUFC charging for season tickets to watch English Premierleague matches in one of Europe's premiere stadiums?

I'm saying that English fans pay 3x more compared to our European counterparts in Germany and more teams should look at cutting ticket prices to increase attendances.  Germany has the highest average attendance in Europe beating the EPL by 7,000 each game.

Though this is a topic for another thread.

If i've read that correctly, then a L7 Milburn Family Enclosure Ticket is £345 less a 10% discount for having a championship ST therefore £310.50 plus £15 compulsorary 12th man or is the 12th man thing included already?

Still £100 for the bairn which means £410.50 in total and if i sign for 10 years it stays at that. Excellent result considering i was paying £598 for the same seat just for myself 2 years ago.

Guest neesy111

We should not need a singing end to create atmosphere.  I've said this before this season, but why do so many NUFC fans rely on others to start an atmosphere.  You should be trying to create an atmosphere for every game as we have proven on many occasions the crowd can be the 12th man.

I agree that the singing end with the Toon Ultras was full of twats.

Guest neesy111

If i've read that correctly, then a L7 Milburn Family Enclosure Ticket is £345 less a 10% discount for having a championship ST therefore £310.50 plus £15 compulsorary 12th man or is the 12th man thing included already?

Still £100 for the bairn which means £410.50 in total and if i sign for 10 years it stays at that. Excellent result considering i was paying £598 for the same seat just for myself 2 years ago.

12th Man Membership is included with all ST's from next season.

Don't know when you last went to a match in Germany, but that is old hat and nowadays they are very comparable to our prices.

I paid a staggering 226 euros for what was pretty much the equivalent of a Platinum Club (albeit behind the goal) ticket in December.