Season Tickets

Guest BooBoo

Guest reefatoon

I guess, but are home addresses on the card? Maybe they are, but I guess my overall point is that this could have been avoided if they were a little better prepared. There's no real reason to wait this late to send a season ticket out, other than they want to sort out what advertising they want to send along with it.

Always chuckle when I see your Brian Pinas avatar, (bless him)  look at him now, he is a baldy pinas.

http://www.transfermarkt.de/bilder/spielerfotos/s_4381_1455_2009_1.jpg

Guest Roger Kint

Here's the discounts you can get with that impari card thing. Assume you'll be most interested in the pubs more than IT consultants

http://www.imparicard.co.uk/?page_id=43

£10 to spend on board DFDS seaways, that'll come in handy for the europa league final.

Get you a bag of crisps i guess based on their prices :lol:

• 3 months later...

Needing a bit of help regarding how to go about cancelling my season ticket for next year. I'm on the monthly DD and started paying for this season back in March over 11 months which means it's paid for in January. However since I got my ST for this season i've got wor lass up the duff and my shift pattern has changed at work meaning money will be a bit tighter and I can only get to around 75% of the matches now anyway. Want to cancel it for next season, well downgrade to a membership anyway, but is it just a case of going to the ticket office and telling them or does it need to be put in writing and is there a deadline for informing them? Just thought i'd ask on here first before I ring their 0844 number and spend ages on hold.

Don't you finish paying for next season's ticket by March? If you signed up to the 10-year deal then I think you've nearly paid up for next year.

Nah this is the first season i've been on the monthly DD scheme mate. Remember it was 11 monthly installments from 1st March meaning that i've got one more payment until this season is paid for. I wouldn't care but I read the terms and conditions, which isn't like me, and what to do if you couldn't renew for the following season but can't remember what they were now.

Don't you finish paying for next season's ticket by March? If you signed up to the 10-year deal then I think you've nearly paid up for next year.

Nah this is the first season i've been on the monthly DD scheme mate. Remember it was 11 monthly installments from 1st March meaning that i've got one more payment until this season is paid for. I wouldn't care but I read the terms and conditions, which isn't like me, and what to do if you couldn't renew for the following season but can't remember what they were now.

You know what - be controversial.  Pick the phone up and phone them. Explain your predicament and I'm sure they will be extremely understanding of your immediate needs.

You will sleep pecefully tonight as though the troubles of the World have been lifted from your shoulders.

• 1 month later...

So how do you go about cancelling the season ticket? I mean, I know I could just cancel the Direct Debit online with the click of a button but do I need to tell the useless twats in the ST office at SJP anarl?

So how do you go about cancelling the season ticket? I mean, I know I could just cancel the Direct Debit online with the click of a button but do I need to tell the useless twats in the ST office at SJP anarl?

Email [email protected] from the email registered with your account, quoting your ST number and saying you want to cancel.

Email [email protected] from the email registered with your account, quoting your ST number and saying you want to cancel.

:thup: Cheers. Been thinking about it for weeks, not just because of the way things have been going, other personal/financial reasons too but sad it's coming to this nevertheless.

Guest TurboTrev

:thup: Cheers. Been thinking about it for weeks, not just because of the way things have been going, other personal/financial reasons too but sad it's coming to this nevertheless.

I've also been thinking about cancelling mine (blinking hard decision after having it for 30 years) and my 10 year season ticket terms and conditions say that I have to submit my cancellation before the end of February for it to be effective for the following season.

If you are on the 10 year (or 9 year) scheme I think you have to write to the box office before the 31st of January. As I have barely enjoyed a single game this season (even the games we've won have usually been painful viewing) I was thinking of jacking my season ticket in. A few weeks ago I decided to base my decision on whether to keep my season ticket or not on January signings and the Reading and Aston Villa results. Today's defeat is a nail in the coffin.

http://www.nufc.co.uk/page/System/Terms says:

14.7 Customers wishing to cancel the 10 Year Price Guarantee direct debit payment plan for future seasons must send written notice to the Club to "Box Office, Newcastle United Football Club, St. James' Park, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 4ST" by 28 February (or other date as notified by the Club) prior to the commencement of the season in which the cancellation will take effect.No cancellations will be accepted after this date for the forthcoming season.

14.7.1 Customers wishing to cancel the 9 Year Price Guarantee direct debit payment plan for future seasons must send written notice to the Club to "Box Office, Newcastle United Football Club, St. James' Park, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 4ST" by 31 January (or other date as notified by the Club) prior to the commencement of the season in which the cancellation will take effect.No cancellations will be accepted after this date for the forthcoming season.