Season Tickets

Guest BooBoo

Guest neesy111

Still haven't got mine.  Someone I know was at the ground and the queue today was ridiculous, which doesn't bode well.

Guest neesy111

I'm convinced the club have only sent half out to save money on postage and packaging :lol:

I wouldn't put it past them.

In a bit of a sticky situation here.

My mates season ticket still hasn't arrived so if it doesn't arrive of course we're going to have to collect a paper ticket on Saturday. The mate who has the season ticket is currently on holiday and doesn't get back til next week so he's lending his ticket to another friend for this match. How are we going to collect the ticket on Saturday as it won't be in the friends name and surely they'll ask for ID?

Think I might have to ring them tomorrow.

Guest neesy111

I've had 2 since Monday and still waiting for 2 to arrive for the same stand coming to the same address.

I'm going this evening to the box office expecting rather a long wait.  Won't have a go at the staff themselves as this has clearly been cocked up by those above.

Mine's arrived...but at my parents house in Somerset. They're bloody useless - I put that address down for about a week a month or so ago when I was in between houses.

Hardly their fault if you gave that as your address and you failed to update them of any change of address though. They're not psychic. :fool:

Guest neesy111

Mine's arrived...but at my parents house in Somerset. They're bloody useless - I put that address down for about a week a month or so ago when I was in between houses.

Hardly their fault if you gave that as your address and you failed to update them of any change of address though. They're not psychic. :fool:

Aye, you should had done it much sooner.  They likely had the envelopes etc printed out ages ago.

You don't say?!  I regularly update my whenever I move using the online box office. The current one has been on there for getting on for a month now. Would be pretty difficult for me to be aggrieved at them for not sending it to an address that they didn't know existed.

It's not the end of the world at all, it is already in the post heading up here, but I just think it's a pretty poor show. If they're going to send them out this late then they should be using the address I currently have registered.

You don't say?!  I regularly update my whenever I move using the online box office. The current one has been on there for getting on for a month now. Would be pretty difficult for me to be aggrieved at them for not sending it to an address that they didn't know existed.

It's not the end of the world at all, it is already in the post heading up here, but I just think it's a pretty poor show. If they're going to send them out this late then they should be using the address I currently have registered.

They have to send the details of 30,000 people to the card manufacturers and printers, they is no way they can do this in the month before they are sent out.

I guess, but are home addresses on the card? Maybe they are, but I guess my overall point is that this could have been avoided if they were a little better prepared. There's no real reason to wait this late to send a season ticket out, other than they want to sort out what advertising they want to send along with it.