Season Tickets

Guest BooBoo

Guest neesy111

Still haven't got mine as well, typical nufc box office f*** up.

Hows it a fuck up?

They've had 3 months to send mine out, and they wait to within 5 days of when the season will start, utter joke.

Guest LJA0210

got mine yesterday but my carer ticket hasnt arrived. rang up yesterday and they just didnt want to know said ring back wednesday but thats cutting it a little fine if you ask me

Mine not turned up yet; go on hols so will miss Spurs. I want to give my ticket to my dad; friend who lives down in N Yorks was going to give his to my brother as he's going on hols and his hasn't arrived. What a load of bollocks. Might give the box office a ring and see what they can do. There'll be 2 unused season tickets sitting on floors as things stand.

Guest neesy111

The thing is if they sent them out a month earlier, they would also have time to iron out any errors which there will be.  I can expect a long queue for the box office on saturday.

Hows it a fuck up?

They've had 3 months to send mine out, and they wait to within 5 days of when the season will start, utter joke.

Why, what did you need it for 3 months ago? If it arrives by Tuesday (like they've said it will), what's the problem?

Guest neesy111

Hows it a fuck up?

Why, what did you need it for 3 months ago? If it arrives by Tuesday (like they've said it will), what's the problem?

:facepalm:

Lets see, if it gets lost the post, which can happen.  Then I'll have to queue up before the game, which i don't want to.

Also what happens if they sent out the wrong ST (happened to me once before), again i'll have to queue up etc.

If they sent them out 3 months ago, I could had went anytime that suited myself.

Hows it a fuck up?

Lets see, if it gets lost the post, which can happen.  Then I'll have to queue up before the game, which i don't want to.

Also what happens if they sent out the wrong ST (happened to me once before), again i'll have to queue up etc.

If they sent them out 3 months ago, I could had went anytime that suited myself.

The only one that needs facepalming is yourself (as usual). Moaning for the sake of it. No doubt had they sent it three months ago and you lost it it'd still be their fault somehow.

Hows it a f*** up?

OMGZZ!!! A queue!!  :frantic: 

The bitching that goes on at times.

I'm sorry but the season ticket not arriving causes some stress and there are problems relatively frequently.  Indeed these problems could have been corrected by starting the process of sending out season tickets earlier.  It doesn't affect me as i'm not a season ticket holder but neesy clearly has a valid point. 

I'm sorry but the season ticket not arriving causes some stress and there are problems relatively frequently.  Indeed these problems could have been corrected by starting the process of sending out season tickets earlier.  It doesn't affect me as i'm not a season ticket holder but neesy clearly has a valid point. 

Mine hasnt come yet but i'm not wetting my pants. If it doesnt arrive by thursday/friday then fair enough. But chances are, they will.

Guest neesy111

Hows it a fuck up?

The only one that needs facepalming is yourself (as usual). Moaning for the sake of it. No doubt had they sent it three months ago and you lost it it'd still be their fault somehow.

Why don't you just jog on, you're the one moaning.  The fact is I'm not even the only one moaning tell's it own story.

No doubt you haven't even dealt with the box office at all then.

Hows it a fuck up?

Why don't you just jog on, you're the one moaning.  The fact is I'm not even the only one moaning tell's it own story.

No doubt you haven't even dealt with the box office at all then.

I'm the one moaning? Cracking logic there. :lol:

Dealt with them plenty of times thanks. They're by no means the greatest and deserve the stick they get at times, this is just slagging them off for the sake of it though.

I don't think it's unreasonable to expect them to have season tickets in everyone's hands before the week leading up to the first game. Hardly moaning, they've had fucking ages and there are inevitably going to be some issues so why not do it earlier? Even two weeks ago would have been massively more sensible.

I don't see why they can't do it a couple of weeks earlier. I live in London, I can't just pop to the box office to sort it out. I'm going away tomorrow, I'm not going to the Spurs game but I share my ticket with someone else. If it's not here before I leave tomorrow it won't be getting posted to him.

I don't get why they leave it to a week before the season starts. Makes no sense to me, like Neesy said, it gives people no time to rectify any mistakes.

Arrived today

http://www.imgur.com/4LAKt.jpeg

:lol: f***ing cheeky c***s.

Guv's going to flip when he sees that. :lol:

It actually looks quite nice actually apart from the obvious bastardisation :lol:

It's just annoying i'll see that poking out of my wallet every day :lol:

I do agree with Neesy mind, maybe not 3 months in advance, but why not send them at least a couple of weeks before the season start.

Someone told me the Season Tickets get sent out in batches based on postcode. That way they are pre-sorted when they are given to the Post Office so the Post Office don't charge for sorting. I don't know anyone who's received their ticket yet. I don't know why they cut it so fine. Sending them out last week would have made more sense.

Someone told me the Season Tickets get sent out in batches based on postcode. That way they are pre-sorted when they are given to the Post Office so the Post Office don't charge for sorting. I don't know anyone who's received their ticket yet. I don't know why they cut it so fine. Sending them out last week would have made more sense.

That makes sense, I go with 3 other people and none of us have them yet.

Not sure about that cos my girlfriend has hers but mine hasn't arrived, I've not had the dispatch email that she got either.

Guest neesy111

Not sure about that cos my girlfriend has hers but mine hasn't arrived, I've not had the dispatch email that she got either.

Aye, my friend and his brother get their's sent to their dads house.  Brother has received them, he hasn't.

I haven't had the Email confirmation either.