Season Tickets

Guest BooBoo

Guest neesy111

So I've pretty much decided to go ahead and get my season ticket tomorrow. Only decision left is if I go for the Family Stand, and lumber myself with one of my offspring for most of the games (but this may assist me in getting my user name changed to Most of My Kids Support Chelsea but some like the Toon a bit), or be selfish and buy one in the Gallowgate - the second would require some blatant lying to the wife as the agreement was for me to take a kid with me every week.

Decisions Decisions. It is going to be a restless night.

Ah, take the bairns option.

I'm going to. It makes the train cheaper anyway and means I will get to spend time with my kids on a one to one basis every now and then. Hopefully it will also entice them to support NUFC. Well I'm dreaming about the last part anyway.

You gonna come up 19 times a season, that is commitment.

Will more than likely miss a couple due to work and family but if I get to at say, 13-15 games then it's worth it.

Well I'll buy any tickets of ya (if I have a job by then).

Does anybody know the lad called Scud who always wears weird hair wigs :lol:

Aye, he used to sit about 6 rows back from me.  Always does the death march when a player is injured, dodgy keeper and various other mental chants/noises.  Seen him out in town and at about ten different aways.  Blackbin liners, Dustbin Rovers was his chant at Ewood Park  :lol:

He's actually a nice bloke, feckin mental though.

Couldn't get my ST today. They wouldn't let me buy my junior ticket as my son isn't a member, so he has to wait till Friday when it goes to GS.  I asked how much junior membership was, £5 replies the bint in the box office, I'll pay it now I said. No. Can't. Have to wait till Friday.

:angry:

Couldn't get my ST today. They wouldn't let me buy my junior ticket as my son isn't a member, so he has to wait till Friday when it goes to GS.  I asked how much junior membership was, £5 replies the bint in the box office, I'll pay it now I said. No. Can't. Have to wait till Friday.

I never had to pay a membership fee for mine like. I already had a season ticket and just asked to change it so that the bairn got the seat next to me.

I was in the 3 year deal at the time and they just adjusted my DD downwards but made me pay the £100 up front for her.

Subsequently we both now pay by DD but have never paid a memebership fee.

I never had to pay a membership fee for mine like. I already had a season ticket and just asked to change it so that the bairn got the seat next to me.

I was in the 3 year deal at the time and they just adjusted my DD downwards but made me pay the £100 up front for her.

Subsequently we both now pay by DD but have never paid a memebership fee.

You get the membership with the season ticket. My beef was that I couldn't buy his during the members only period as he wasn't a member even though I was buying it for him and I am a member.

Shockingly, I can't get through to the box office due to high volume of calls. Won't be happy if I don't get it sorted today.

Guest Roger Kint

I thought that the 10 year deal was only available to current season ticket holders?

Just the discounted 10 year deal. Think anyone can get one at this seasons prices.

Guest Roger Kint

Typical of the club.

Season Tickets go on general sale today as from 10am. The online box office is office for essential maintenance.

:kinnear:

Typical of the club.

Season Tickets go on general sale today as from 10am. The online box office is office for essential maintenance.

I don't think they are selling them online, which i think is a bit stupid.

Guest Roger Kint

Typical of the club.

I know, I hate when offices are offices too.

Haha thats twice i have done that now.

Guest Roger Kint

Typical of the club.

I don't think they are selling them online, which i think is a bit stupid.

Exactly, it means you can go into it properly choosing the seat you want as you can see the areas available rather than them fobbing you off with a general area.

Well I have finally sorted my tickets. One adult and one junior in one of the NW corner blocks. Row L. Without being able to buy online I couldn't really argue as I didn't know where the seats were available. Plus the bint on the phone could not have been less interested if she tried.

Still, done now. Just need to return the form when it arrives.

Well I have finally sorted my tickets. One adult and one junior in one of the NW corner blocks. Row L. Without being able to buy online I couldn't really argue as I didn't know where the seats were available. Plus the bint on the phone could not have been less interested if she tried.

Still, done now. Just need to return the form when it arrives.

Nice one, just hope you aren't surrounded by too many grumpy sods. O0

Guest toon no1

So i went to get my first season ticket yesterday, stood for 3 hours for them to say we will send out the direct form fill it in and bring it back!!! What, stand in another fuck of q!! Why did did they not have the forms ready for u to fill in ready?? Knobs!!

So hang on, I go to the Box Office today, I choose the general area I want to sit/they give me my seat, then they send a form home for me to fill in and I have to leave, wait for said form, fill it in and take it back?

They need to send the direct debit mandates out through the post, they couldn't do it over the phone. They told me it would be 8 payments of about 70 notes. My seat is reserved until they receive the completed forms.

They haven't got a system in place to set up DD over the phone? Jesus wept.

Nope. :undecided:

Bit amateurish like. I think I could have paid the full whack over the phone but not the direct devote.