SSN: Charles N'Zogbia to the mackems off

Tooj

Guest Flatline

agreed but N`zogbia would start every time he felt fit, seeing as he by far our best winger should he come here.

Same goes for HBA. So I see what you are getting at but we are not Manchester United who can rotate against weaker teams.

We ARE a weaker team :lol:

So cos we're not Manu we're not allowed to have strength in depth? Shak isn't suggesting a rotation policy... if a player isn't fit, we need someone capable to come in. Signing the likes of N'Zogbia, and i'd still go for Larsson as well tbh, would provide this cover.

Guest Flatline

So cos we're not Manu we're not allowed to have strength in depth? Shak isn't suggesting a rotation policy... if a player isn't fit, we need someone capable to come in. Signing the likes of N'Zogbia, and i'd still go for Larsson as well tbh, would provide this cover.

sorry in that case im with you. Our bench as it is now is absolute shit. Hardly one player I look forward to coming off the bench, mostly I pray to god someone DOESNT.

sorry in that case im with you. Our bench as it is now is absolute s***. Hardly one player I look forward to coming off the bench, mostly I pray to god someone DOESNT.

:lol:

It's true. I often pray that Lovenkrands is substituted without anyone coming on for him. :lol:

Would rather see Ferguson given more of a chance than risk £7 million plus on N'Zogbia.

Mental. Ferguson's a left-back anyway. People need to get the idea of him on the wing firmly out of their heads, cos it's not going to happen whilst Pardew's here.

Jonas Barton Ferguson

Ranger Lovenkrands

sorry in that case im with you. Our bench as it is now is absolute s***. Hardly one player I look forward to coming off the bench, mostly I pray to god someone DOESNT.

It's true. I often pray that Lovenkrands is substituted without anyone coming on for him. :lol:

Would rather see Ferguson given more of a chance than risk £7 million plus on N'Zogbia.

Mental. Ferguson's a left-back anyway. People need to get the idea of him on the wing firmly out of their heads, cos it's not going to happen whilst Pardew's here.

He's not a left back though, he's a left winger retraining as one, and nothing so far suggests he's going to be a better LB than a winger, he may get more opportunities there, but could quite easily find himself coming forward again if he can't build up his strength and defensive abilities which IMO is more than likely.

He's not a left back though, he's a left winger retraining as one, and nothing so far suggests he's going to be a better LB than a winger, he may get more opportunities there, but could quite easily find himself coming forward again if he can't build up his strength and defensive abilities which IMO is more than likely.

I have to say, from the performances I've seen, I would certainly play him as a Left Midfielder over a Left Back.

Risk. :lol:

£7 million on a player who has baggage here and has a proven track record of having a piss-poor attitude is a risk, imo.

It's this kind of attitude that will see us relegated again within the next few years tbh

Rubbish. There are other wingers out there that we could realistically sign this summer.

He's being used at LB simply because we have nobody else to play there. He's a left-winger and always has been but is being asked to fill in at LB.

Seem to recall Pardew suggesting he saw him as a left-back. If i'm imagining that i'll hold my hands up, stand corrected... but i think there was something a couple months back...?

Seem to recall Pardew suggesting he saw him as a left-back. If i'm imagining that i'll hold my hands up, stand corrected... but i think there was something a couple months back...?

Re-training as an LB to suit Pardew's current needs. Played LM for the under-18s and reserves.

You're correct, but it wasn't just a suggestion.