SSN: Charles N'Zogbia to the mackems off

Tooj

Would rather see Ferguson given more of a chance than risk £7 million plus on N'Zogbia.

Risk. :lol:

£7 million on a player who has baggage here and has a proven track record of having a p*ss-poor attitude is a risk, imo.

Would rather see Ferguson given more of a chance than risk £7 million plus on N'Zogbia.

It's this kind of attitude that will see us relegated again within the next few years tbh

Rubbish. There are other wingers out there that we could realistically sign this summer.

Despite Zog been a cunt, he's never shown to be anything less than fully commited on the pitch. He's wanted out of Wigan since he set foot in the place and has still been there best player by a large margin.

French wingers are notorios moody cunts, but there probably the best wingers we've had in decades.

Seem to recall Pardew suggesting he saw him as a left-back. If i'm imagining that i'll hold my hands up, stand corrected... but i think there was something a couple months back...?

You're correct, but it wasn't just a suggestion.

What did he say, i forget? I fear i'm fighting a losing battle against the reserves-watchers. :laugh:

Rotation is fine BUT to much rotation can unsettle a side, I am a massive fan of start your best 11 every game and only make changes if injury or tiredness requires it.

I know that can make it harder to keep a squad happy as they all want to play but the rotation system I think is what cost Raffa at Liverpool.

Just re: the source of this latest rumour.

Codge has only made two posts including this one. The other was posted the day before Ashley's takeover offer was accepted where he more or less said Shepherd was going to be allowed to continue to run the club on a day to day basis, which we know to have been true.

He could be genuinely ITK  :yikes:

Rotation is fine BUT to much rotation can unsettle a side, I am a massive fan of start your best 11 every game and only make changes if injury or tiredness requires it.

I know that can make it harder to keep a squad happy as they all want to play but the rotation system I think is what cost Raffa at Liverpool.

Alex Ferguson is really the only manager I can think of who doesn't have a best XI. He's done an amazing job of making the whole squad believe they are important and that they have a role in the team.

Should be the model for every manager in the future - why limit yourself by always picking the same people?

Alex Ferguson is really the only manager I can think of who doesn't have a best XI. He's done an amazing job of making the whole squad believe they are important and that they have a role in the team.

Should be the model for every manager in the future - why limit yourself by always picking the same people?

That's why there is only one Fergie and its a bit easier to make a player happy when they are part of a squad that wins things.

Guest BooBoo

Bloody hell fire.

Cubaricho would be happy  :laugh:

f***ing gutted I named my dog "charles n'dogbia" now.

How would Marley feel about this?

Marley feels very lucky we got him when we did, or he would have been named Tiote.

Fact is we're going to have to have a decent squad to push on, you can never have too many quality players.

This, if a player is happy at not been used he must try and make a statement to show he is worth his place in the side, competition can only be good. If he's pushing for the door by been a bellend of Ben Arfa esque-proportions (at Marcielle), then sell him for the right price, if you cannot get the right price, he stays and suffers.

People need to cut loose this whole 'sweet harmony' thing, as it'll only get you so far. We need genunine quality, both in our first 11 and in reserve, otherwise we'll finish another mediocre season, call all of our players shite, bouycott the place, go on a protest, and then get relegated.

Guest BooBoo

There's some truth in what Downer Pants is saying. Clubs these days seem all too willing to fold the instant a player kicks off. What ever happened to a swift bollocking and being told to knuckle down?

Just re: the source of this latest rumour.

Codge has only made two posts including this one. The other was posted the day before Ashley's takeover offer was accepted where he more or less said Shepherd was going to be allowed to continue to run the club on a day to day basis, which we know to have been true.

He could be genuinely ITK  :yikes:

Compare his post count to the posts displayed. You might want to rethink this incredibly ignorant assertion.