SSN: Charles N'Zogbia to the mackems off

Tooj

And hes keeping them that way in the future by covering our future expenses (players wages) fully upfront using the Carroll Money. It is being reinvested back into the side, but the way they originally suggested it would be was misleading as usual.

The money is going towards stopping us from running at a loss, not largely towards transfers atm obviously. For someone whos known as a gambler, hes trying to play it as safe as possible. He isnt investing in players in the hope that their success will increase our future turnover via that success atall.

3 years ago Ashley said that he was prepared to put up to £20 million a year into the club.  At that time his loans were £110 million, they are now just below £140 million so he still owes us £30 million.  :lol:

He said that before 'keegangate'.  Afterwards he has said he's putting in cock all.  All that notwithstanding we owe him over 100m quid.  Now I'd like a take over as much as the next man.  But the hum of ennui off this dull patter is starting to depress me a bit.  We've made some canny signings - I'm moist at the thought of Ben arfa et al.  i'm pricing up train tickets for the Arsenal game and you twats are spoiling it!

Not sure how posting a article that is too appear in tomorrow's paper can be classed as a wind-up.Too many touchy people on here when it comes to the subject of Mr N'Zogbia.

Article no, your little 'Sunderland Bound' comment is though :)

Guest Wearside

Not sure how posting a article that is too appear in tomorrow's paper can be classed as a wind-up.Too many touchy people on here when it comes to the subject of Mr N'Zogbia.

The article claims Sunderland are to hijack the bid and sign him and added together with the author of the article Colin Young,who is pretty spot on with North East matters then their is a good chance this will happen.

The article claims Sunderland are to hijack the bid and sign him and added together with the author of the article Colin Young,who is pretty spot on with North East matters then their is a good chance this will happen.

Aye, other than Steve Bruce saying he wasn't interested last week, its nailed on.

Anyway, that's my interaction with the mentally ill done for this week. Take your points to someone else from here on :)

Queerside, you still havent answered my question from the other day, why are you hell bent on avoiding it?

Missing a trick here. Not only have we passed up on the opportunity to pay a fair price for an quality attacker who's proven in this league (how often does that fucking happen?), but we'll have allowed a rival to be strengthened.

Total mess this. Should've been in there the moment the window opened.

Oh well.

As many on here have pointed out, you can't wait until deadline day for a proven player who is on sale at a good price. The idea that we could sit on our hands and throw in a last minute cheeky bid was always unrealistic and naive.

Quite simply, despite the near 40M from the sales of Carroll and Nolan, we seem unwilling to pay for a player who would improve us and would come to us, and instead would allow a rival to strengthen while we look for cheaper targets. Instead we are happy to sanction bosman deals for unproven foreign players or those with a very iffy injury record. We'll take a punt while they sign the real deal, a proven Premier League player. N'Zogbia should have been top of our list the moment he became available, he ticks all the boxes. If you ask me, it's a major disappointment if we miss out on him and as we seem to be struggling in our search for a striker and lost our top two scorers last season, it's a disappointing window so far.