Fulham 1 - 0 Newcastle United - 02/02/11 - post match reaction from page 34

Dave

This is going to sound really snobbish and as though I'm under some delusion about the quality of our passing game, but does anyone else see a crappy, heavy pitch and instantly know we're going to be poor? Just doesn't seem to suit us.

Just need a bit of spark and strength upfront to unlock the Fulham defence. They really aren't good at all.

I was very relieved to see Ranger on instead of Loven, but he's but to absolute waste with these hideous long balls we're constantly hoofing up to him and Best- who, btw, is painfully average.

There's 3 points in this for us! HOWAY THE LADS! :clap2:

Our only chance of getting points this season are penalties, free-kicks, corners and well drawing 0-0. We look awful up front.

Wow, not over-reacting at all are you?

We do look awful.

*Prays for Ben to return asap*

This is going to sound really snobbish and as though I'm under some delusion about the quality of our passing game, but does anyone else see a crappy, heavy pitch and instantly know we're going to be poor? Just doesn't seem to suit us.

Howay man, it's the blue kit.

The way we've passed the ball is exactly like the Stevenage game.

I wish Chris Coleman would fuck off back to Wales and be eaten by sheep. Absolute wanker who fucking hates us.

:lol: Both were clear penalties. A fucking former centre half. Because he never done that shit every game when he was in the game, of course not. :rolleyes:

Proper snobbish like

C***

Guest tobiazvanderziaz

Best is s***.  Why not Ameobi and Ranger for the starting lineup.  Fxxk.

Nolan without Carroll playing alongside contributes nothing. Hardly surprising though.

At least Nolan has the right attitude...think he and Guthrie been ok, Barton and Jonas are where the goal should come from!

Assumed this was a VI post until I saw the name.

And what's all this toothless stuff now that Carroll's been sold? I know our strikers aren't up to any of our standards right now, no argument there. But we're in the exact same position team-wise as we have been for the past 4 games. Well, minus Ameobi now, but I don't consider him important to the cause no matter how many £30 million strikers we sell.