Llambias gets off lightly

James

King Cnut?

King Cnut's son was called Harthacnut. What a c*** of a name to call your kid. Going through life not even being a proper Cnut would make you feel like a right cunt.

Bet if Harthacnut was still alive he'd look at his Dad and think "My old man's a right c***, but not as much of a c*** as that c*** Llambias"

If I had his address I would seriously consider doing something about it.

I mean, I don't like to admit something like this and it may be a bit over the top, but I'd seriously seriously consider sending him a letter. There, I said it.

If I knew I wouldn´t get caught, and he didn´t have any family, and I was certain he had enough money to cope the rest of his life, I would probably incapacitate him in some way so he couldn´t perform his job anymore but could still function normal-ish in society if I had the chance.

I mean, I don't like to admit something like this and it may be a bit over the top, but I'd seriously seriously consider sending him a letter. There, I said it.

:lol:

His address is quite easy to find.

I'm not a violent person, and I don't condone any form of violence at all, especially not involving football.

But I would pan this fuckers head in.

EDIT: and wouldn't stop until he admitted he was a cunt.

It is a FACT that my skull is being caved in.

It is a FACT that I am starting to lose consciousness.

It is a FAcccccurgh.

Guest sicko2ndbest

We need some kind of chant aimed directly at this smug f***ing owl like. Just so he knows it's not just Ashley that's hated.

Anyone know what was said to him at Darlo? Like exact words.

You are a  :duff:

:)

Guest ykmkmdd

You can say what you like about Llambias but at least he's a total, complete and utter cunt - no half measures from wor Derek.