Which French winger is the best, at their best ?

Delima
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Voted Robert.  Will never forget that home game versus Spurs, it was fucking ridiculous.

:smitten: I went up all the way from Bournemouth for that. Worth every second. First one was good but the second man, absolutely ridiculous. Shades of Beardsley v Norwich back in the day.

I find it hard to believe people have seen enough of Ben Arfa as opposed to the other 3 to draw a full conclusion tbh.

Andy is more or less conveying my thoughts on the matter.

Spend more time on youtube  O0  and I'm not talking about the 2 and 3 minute skills clips, you can find extended highlights of many of Lyon and Marseille games if you look.

But don't get me wrong, I loved both Ginola and Robert. Roberts freekicks were a thing of beauty - at least they were when he was on form. I just happen to think HBA has more in his locker than both of them.

Anyone who is voting HBA is mental. He has played 2.25 games for us.

Where does it say 'based purely on games for us'? I'm surprised by the poll results so far, Ginola was class, but HBA is a class above again.

A class above?  Ginola was amazing man.

I find it hard to believe people have seen enough of Ben Arfa as opposed to the other 3 to draw a full conclusion tbh.

Andy is more or less conveying my thoughts on the matter.

Spend more time on youtube  O0  and I'm not talking about the 2 and 3 minute skills clips, you can find extended highlights of many of Lyon and Marseille games if you look.

But don't get me wrong, I loved both Ginola and Robert. Roberts freekicks were a thing of beauty - at least they were when he was on form. I just happen to think HBA has more in his locker than both of them.

and therein lies the flaw. I'm not saying HBA is poor, anything but I just like most haven't seen enough of him to rate him against the others who I have seen play fuck knows how many full games.

Voted Robert.  Will never forget that home game versus Spurs, it was f***ing ridiculous.

yes for two strikes, i saw ginola at bolton make neil cox beg for mercy in the biggest piss taking i have ever seen of a professional footballer.

And? :lol:

They were 2 goal of the season contenders that were scored within the space of ten minutes, without which we wouldn't have won that game imo.  You're just rating flair over outstanding shooting technique.  Fair do's, but neither of us are right as such, i.e. there's no right answer.

HBA has good pace, a change of pace and direction, allied to a good touch on the ball. Few are blessed with all three.

I know his potential hasn't taken off yet, but if we're fortunate to be the ones who benefit, then we will have one of the best players in the world.

HBA has good pace, a change of pace and direction, allied to a good touch on the ball. Few are blessed with all three.

I know his potential hasn't taken off yet, but if we're fortunate to be the ones who benefit, then we will have one of the best players in the world.

Steady on mate.

Guest firetotheworks

Wor Daveed was an artist man. Robert was more effective and here for longer, but I preferred Ginola, and think on his day was the best out of the lot quite comfortably. .

Guest Geordiesned

Ginola is the most naturally gifted footballer I've ever had the pleasure of seeing pulling on the black and white shirt.