Newcastle United 4 - 4 Arsenal - 05/02/11 - post match reaction from page 32

Nate

Every single person that left (and there weren't that many) should be shot with s***.

The atmosphere after the pen was good, the atmosphere after Best's goal was great and the atmosphere after the second pen got us the point. The scenes after Tiote's goal were mental. Hats off to those that stayed, the best atmosphere at SJP that I've ever heard :thup:

Hats off to everyone. I loved the lads dressed up in the Gallowgate. I could see them from Level 7 and they started some standing behind the Gallowgate goal. Good on them.

The rendition of the Blaydon Races at 4-4 was great. Even at 3 and 4-0 down Level 7 were never silent.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Come to think of it, I reckon it was the half time Zorbing that turned things around.

Every single person that left (and there weren't that many) should be shot with s***.

The atmosphere after the pen was good, the atmosphere after Best's goal was great and the atmosphere after the second pen got us the point. The scenes after Tiote's goal were mental. Hats off to those that stayed, the best atmosphere at SJP that I've ever heard :thup:

Hats off to everyone. I loved the lads dressed up in the Gallowgate. I could see them from Level 7 and they started some standing behind the Gallowgate goal. Good on them.

They were in front of me, they had a cracking time, even when we were 3-0 down. They were dancing about, doing conga lines. Kept us entertained and wanting to celebrate.

Tottally agree I'm stuck here in london in a pub with only 3 other Geordies yet those bastards are leaving with 51000 other Geordies,fuck me I so wish i wasw in Newcastle ATM that would be absolute HEAVEN

Agree with that 100%. The idiots that left early missed out on a treat of a 2nd half though.

Great to see fighting spirit like that, to come back from 4-0 down against anyone is impressive, to do it against one of the best sides in the league is something else. Nearly won it with Nolans shot at the end that went just wide.

The rendition of the Blaydon Races at 4-4 was great. Even at 3 and 4-0 down Level 7 were never silent.

:nods:

The noise was something else. As soon as Barton's second pen went in, the fans believed and the players fed off that. Arsenal's heads dropped and the rest is history.

Come to think of it, I reckon it was the half time Zorbing that turned things around.

They were in front of me, they had a cracking time, even when we were 3-0 down. They were dancing about, doing conga lines. Kept us entertained and wanting to celebrate.

Great to hear. I was very pleased with the standing behind the goal. It stretched back maybe 10 rows. It would be great if the Gallowgate could replicate the Stretford End for standing like. (As much as it pains me to say it :lol: )

Can you record the games on Football First when you choose the game?

Press record & it will then give you the option to choose a match.

I reckon it will be game of the day so the full match will be shown earlier.

What time does Football First start btw?

Am I the only one that thought we'd go gun-ho for the winner and get caught on the break btw? :lol:

Me too. I was classic "everything crossed" and biting fingernails.

I think most of us were.

Can you record the games on Football First when you choose the game?

Press record & it will then give you the option to choose a match.

I reckon it will be game of the day so the full match will be shown earlier.

What time does Football First start btw?

20:25 for game of the day

22:15 FF.