Newcastle United 4 - 4 Arsenal - 05/02/11 - post match reaction from page 32

Nate

What a goal by Tiote, I've not celebrated a goal like that since Oba's against Spurs.

I wonder what effect the Fabregas comments had on the way Dowd refereed it. We couldn't have asked for much more from him today.

Starting to like Dowd, he was good for us in the home derby match as well.

Guest toonlass

Just heard Lockwood on the radio.

"It comes back to Tiote who launches a strike...OH! OH! OH! CHEIK CHEIK CHEIK CHEIK THE ROOM! What a game, what a club!"

:lol:

Where can i listen??

its class !

i'M DRUNK and I fucking love the toon. Fuck Andy Carrol, Fuck Mike and fuck all those naysayers who doubt the doubters who treat the toon as a curse not  a blessing. NO OTHER TEAM ARE Better, they are the best team ever and i Fucking wanna cry cause they made meso proud today. All the shit I've had to endure over my 16 years, today made it all worth it. Long live the gerodie spirit their my team and fcukn anyone who doesnt like supporting them. I FUCKING love my Geordies and always will.

Guest Heneage

"It comes back to Tiote who launches a strike...OH! OH! OH! CHEIK CHEIK CHEIK CHEIK THE ROOM! What a game, what a club!"

Any links to that?

That may have been the greatest game I have ever seen!!!!!!  ;D

I was right up in level 7 so it's difficult to tell, but the Tiote goal may also have been the best goal I've seen at St. James' since Shearer's vs Everton.

ridiculously good technique.

Nile Ranger has the ability to change a game in the hardest league in the world at only 19 years old.

No he cant score, and no he can have terrible games, but if he can do it against teams like liverpool and arsenal, there is something in there that needs nurturing and support.

Get off his farkin back and support the lad. If he turns out to be a Shola at 24, then off with his head, until then, thank the kid

Very true and imho when he gets that goal his game will change for the better  :clap:

i'M DRUNK and I fucking love the toon. Fuck Andy Carrol, Fuck Mike and fuck all those naysayers who doubt the doubters who treat the toon as a curse not  a blessing. NO OTHER TEAM ARE Better, they are the best team ever and i Fucking wanna cry cause they made meso proud today. All the shit I've had to endure over my 16 years, today made it all worth it. Long live the gerodie spirit their my team and fcukn anyone who doesnt like supporting them. I FUCKING love my Geordies and always will.

:lol: :smitten:

Nile Ranger has the ability to change a game in the hardest league in the world at only 19 years old.

No he cant score, and no he can have terrible games, but if he can do it against teams like liverpool and arsenal, there is something in there that needs nurturing and support.

Get off his farkin back and support the lad. If he turns out to be a Shola at 24, then off with his head, until then, thank the kid

Very true and imho when he gets that goal his game will change for the better  :clap:

He's a completely different player when he comes on as a sub compared to starting these games. Definately something to do with his confidence or the pressure involved.

i'M DRUNK and I f***ing love the toon. f*** Andy Carrol, f*** Mike and f*** all those naysayers who doubt the doubters who treat the toon as a curse not  a blessing. NO OTHER TEAM ARE Better, they are the best team ever and i f***ing wanna cry cause they made meso proud today. All the s*** I've had to endure over my 16 years, today made it all worth it. Long live the gerodie spirit their my team and fcukn anyone who doesnt like supporting them. I f***ing love my Geordies and always will.

:cheesy: just got to be proud to support your team forever

Guest Thump 1892

LOL

Need a link for this like

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

My knees went weak at the 3rd goal.

I squealed like a girl when the 4th went in.

I can't believe some of the amazing games we've had at SJP this season.

I know, he has managed it against Arsenal, Chelsea, got the guy sent off at arsenals stadium and against Liverpool too. The lad has something and if he really wants to he could become a player of some ability.