Leon Best

Godot

Best will probably say no to any move away from us. Actually don't think Pardew really wants to move him on anyway, I'm thinking it's really Best's agent/the people from above making these sounds of letting Leon go.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

I reckon we will sell him. I reckon there will be a fair few clubs willing to take him too.

Think he will definitely be out the door. Contract up at the same time as Simpson's and Colo's and no talk of renewal.

Guest Roger Kint

Get Xisco, Løvenkrands & Ranger the fuck out of this club before even considering moving Best on.

This

That makes no sense though like with Alan Smith its not possible in real life. Are you suggesting we havent been trying to give Xisco away for years? Plus Lovenkrands is a daft inclusion considering he will be gone anyway.

For the record i would keep Best as decent backup.

Guest Roger Kint

So Shola is now third choice! I swear the guy has some voodoo connection, we bring in Cisse and he takes out Best!

Must have missed this official announcement?

So Shola is now third choice! I swear the guy has some voodoo connection, we bring in Cisse and he takes out Best!

Ok so who do you think is third choice then after Best is out?

Guest Roger Kint

When did we sell Best?

When did we sell Best?

:serious:

Guest Roger Kint

When did we sell Best?

People making this baseless assumption that he is already out at the end of the season. Its a fair question to ask why tbh. Pardew seems to like him above Shola.

When did we sell Best?

People making this baseless assumption that he is already out at the end of the season. Its a fair question to ask why tbh. Pardew seems to like him above Shola.

No, no one is assuming that, just that it's a possibility.

What is true is that Leon Best is out for at least the majority of the rest of the season, which makes Shola 3rd choice striker.

Also Leon Best is worth money, Shola isn't.

When did we sell Best?

err you must have missed the part that Best is out for the season. It's all over the net man

'we bring in Cisse and he takes out Best'

But aye nobody said it at all.............

Gosh don't know what's wrong with you today. That was tongue in cheek referring to Shola's vodoo powers and the coincidence that we bring Cisse in (which logically pushes Shola down the pecking order) but then suddenly Best is out for the season and Shola moves back up to third choice. Must everything be explained to you in detail???

Guest Roger Kint

My mistake. I was reading it as a continuation of the rubbish spouted by TT and Newcastle fan before you and assumed you agreed. Sorry  :blush: