Harper's Elbow (Most Electrifying Move In Football)

Taylor Swift

He clearly does, and Best immediately feels it. Some blind people on here like!  :lol:

Harper doesn't touch him, Best does grab his hamstring so probably pulled it when jumping onto the other players.

He clearly does, and Best immediately feels it. Some blind people on here like!  :lol:

Harper doesn't touch him, Best does grab his hamstring so probably pulled it when jumping onto the other players.

This is what I thought, Harper looked to fall by the side of the bundle to me.

Edit: watching it back he might have caught his arse  :blush:

YT under title 'Cheick Tioté Wonder-Goal Vs. Arsenal HD '

You can clearly see Harper's elbow striking Best at the back of his hamstring.

I am not sure how you can say "clearly".

I've watched it and I am still can't see it with any certainty.

If I tell myself he does hit him, how on earth does that injure the bloke and put him out of the International ? He can't possibly have hit him that hard.

He clearly does, and Best immediately feels it. Some blind people on here like!  :lol:

Then why does Harper immediately tend to Best when he rolls over grabbing his leg? He knows hes just landed an elbow on him thats why!

Even if he did touch him, there's no chance it would cause an injury ffs. :lol:

Im not so sure.....The point of an elbow dropped into a tender area can really hurt!

The point of his elbow was nowhere near man. Can't believe we're having this discussion. :laugh:

Im not so sure.....The point of an elbow dropped into a tender area can really hurt!

The point of his elbow was nowhere near man. Can't believe we're having this discussion. :laugh:

:lol: Aye fuck it! The elbow was class, we came back from 4 down and I got wrecked on bad beer served in plastic glasses so its all good in the hood.

Then why does Harper immediately tend to Best when he rolls over grabbing his leg? He knows hes just landed an elbow on him thats why!

Best is on top of the players and Harper is to the side and he's lower than Best when he brings his right arm down, I can't see how he could hit him.

:lol: Aye fuck it! The elbow was class, we came back from 4 down and I got wrecked on bad beer served in plastic glasses so its all good in the hood.

Aye, that fucking narks me. I know Carling is fucking rank anyway, but why does it taste like fucking blood served out of an anus, at St James Park?

Best is on top of the players and Harper is to the side and he's lower than Best when he brings his right arm down, I can't see how he could hit him.

Please see my above post, friend.

Aye, that fucking narks me. I know Carling is fucking rank anyway, but why does it taste like fucking blood served out of an anus, at St James Park?

I'm talking about Sam Jacks and other places; rarely buy a pint in the ground.

Guest Ridzuan

After watching the video several times and analysing it carefully, I have come to the conclusion that it was indeed Harper who had caused the injury to Best. Look at Best reaction after Harps dropped the Harper's Elbow, Best immediately holds his tigh in pain I guess as a result of that electrifying move.

I'm talking about Sam Jacks and other places; rarely buy a pint in the ground.

Should just buy the two pound bottles up stairs.  :aww:

After watching the video several times and analysing it carefully, I have come to the conclusion that it was indeed Harper who had caused the injury to Best. Look at Best reaction after Harps dropped the Harper's Elbow, Best immediately holds his tigh in pain I guess as a result of that electrifying move.

Agree totally