Harper's Elbow (Most Electrifying Move In Football)

Taylor Swift

Harper's thought: "Oh s***, we have equalised. We have a chance of surviving the EPL. Better injure one of our strikers. Hm, what to do, lets elbow Best".

He's on Ashley's side  :frantic:

No,no, he's trying to prove Ashley was wrong selling Carroll. "You see Ashley, now we only have Ranger".

Northumberland Police have today launched a betting scandal inquiry after the alleged injury to Leon Best was caused by teammate Steve Harper, after several large bets were placed regarding Leon Best finishing as newcastle's top scorer. A spokesperson for Northumberland Police said their enquiry was not related to Interpols review of Rosicky's actions, and that they were very happy with Rosicky's performance at St James's Park.

[/joke]

After watching the video several times and analysing it carefully, I have come to the conclusion that it was indeed Harper who had caused the injury to Best. Look at Best reaction after Harps dropped the Harper's Elbow, Best immediately holds his tigh in pain I guess as a result of that electrifying move.

I have also done this and reached the same conclusion. Was a difficult process as I still can't watch it without roflmao-ing

Guest Geordiesned

Is the Look North angle on the web?

It is now courtesy of Geordiesned's TV.

Search for "The Harper Elbow" on a well known video hosting site.

@CaulkinTheTimes - Best pulled from Ireland squad. When Harps dropped his elbow onto the pile-on, it injured Best's hamstring #nufc

If so, then...oops! :lol:

The injury didn't come from Harper, he didn't touch him.

Ahem.