Ewerthon

Beren
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Brazilians are rubbish.

Yes, that's right....keep going..!!

That's why they got to win the WC 5 times and usually play the most attractive football.

This comment HAS to be the worst I have EVER seen on this site - at least you get to be famous for that.

Ewerton may well turn out to be second-rate, but then , he would be competing for a place with second-rate strikers at NUFC...

Personal opinion. You have yours, I have mine. Just that mines right and yours is drastically wrong.

Near enough everyone is defending and wanting someone they've only ever seen on FIFA and Football Manager, over someone who has: Played in England for over 10 years, Has Premiership experience, is highly talented, contributes more to the team and speaks English.

Why on earth would we bring someone in who would take over a season to settle for half a season?  :idiot2:

Are you a troll??? Seriously cause I don't see how anybody could honestly pick Alliadere over Ewerthon

Ask a Middlesbrough fan what he/she thinks about him. I can tell you know, if he stayed fit in 2009/10 they would of been promoted.

1. Who's this 3rd bloke we're rumoured to be after then?

2. I live with a Boro fan, when I told him we were linked with Aliadiere he laughed and said he really hopes we sign him.

Personal opinion. You have yours, I have mine. Just that mines right and yours is drastically wrong.

Near enough everyone is defending and wanting someone they've only ever seen on FIFA and Football Manager, over someone who has: Played in England for over 10 years, Has Premiership experience, is highly talented, contributes more to the team and speaks English.

Why on earth would we bring someone in who would take over a season to settle for half a season?  :idiot2:

Are you a troll??? Seriously cause I don't see how anybody could honestly pick Alliadere over Ewerthon

Ask a Middlesbrough fan what he/she thinks about him. I can tell you know, if he stayed fit in 2009/10 they would of been promoted.

2. I love with a Boro fan, when I told him we were linked with Aliadiere he laughed and said he really hopes we sign him.

Naughty boy, loving with a Boro fan.

Guest Roger Kint

Jesus its going to be one long, hard fought battle for worst poster 2011 with tdeans and shaun around :uglystupid2:

Don't forget taxfree.

Good point

Guest rosstoon

KUQI

Why on earth would we bring someone in who would take over a season to settle for half a season?  :idiot2:

2. I love with a Boro fan, when I told him we were linked with Aliadiere he laughed and said he really hopes we sign him.

Naughty boy, loving with a Boro fan.

2. I live with a Boro fan, when I told him we were linked with Aliadiere he laughed and said he really hopes we sign him.

When did you ask him? before, during or after?

Reading Tdeans's posts made me think about "ignore" for the first time in 10+ years...

Jesus gotta say, all this just cause I don't like Pardew.

When did you ask him? before, during or after?

The clue is in the statement.

:lol:

Didn't even see that comment from Shaun. Absolute insanity. My mate and his Dad support Boro and they both thought Aliadiere was absolute rubbish from the very beginning to when he was finally cleared from their wage bill. They pissed theirselves laughing when I told them we were trying to sign him.

Didn't even see that comment from Shaun. Absolute insanity. My mate and his Dad support Boro and they both thought Aliadiere was absolute rubbish from the very beginning to when he was finally cleared from their wage bill. They pissed theirselves laughing when I told them we were trying to sign him.

Those are the type of fans who have a look on wiki every now and again. Ali was played on the wing mostly all his career at Boro. He did all the donkey work while some other player got all the praise.

Those are the type of fans who have a look on wiki every now and again. Ali was played on the wing mostly all his career at Boro. He did all the donkey work while some other player got all the praise.

Why did Boro realase him?