Shefki Kuqi

ponsaelius

another example of fans having to suck up, accept and appreciate any shit served up because 'while he wears black n white, he's our shit'

Well he's here now so he'll get my full support.

Looks a hard bastard.  Maybe the type of player we need to hold the ball in the corner ala Sherear if we have a narrow lead.

I think he'll throw himself into it judging by his interview

The one thing the club should be slagged off for, re January, is letting Routledge go out on loan without a replacement lined up.

Everything else i can't really blame them for. Sooner we get Xisco off the books the better, the lad's completely useless and that's undeniable. Not even worth 'squad player' status. And Carroll was the one to put in a transfer request five hours before the deadline, his loss was hardly planned. I'm glad we weren't held to ransom and didn't panic buy in the closing minutes.

For varying reasons, the window was a complete shambles - but it's gone and now we need a striker. From the obvious slim-pickings, i'll take Shefki Kuqi for the simple fact he isn't Jeremie Aliadiere.

I can't deny the hilarity of going from Hughton/Carroll to Pardew/Kuqi mind. This club.

we needed a striker in the january window, they should be blamed for not getting one, and thats just the start.

It would've been useful but it wasn't vital. Ireland would've been fine.

With the loss of Carroll it was made vital, but it was too late.

what about during january when carroll was injured, was it vital then?

OMG our stop gap, 4th choice striker, brought in to cover injuries, chosen from a tiny pool of available players, might not be of the standard to lead our front line! Pardew OUT!

You forgot to mention he was worse than Andy Carroll.

:omg: