Shefki Kuqi

ponsaelius

This f***er had better not start on Sat ahead of ranger and best.

Or wut?

I'm gonna come on an internet forum and complain my little heart out.

Just saw an interview on Sky where Pardew went on about Kuqi knowing his place - and that place being bench cover so we don't have to put kids "who have barely played five reserve matches" on the bench - and that he "definitely" will not be starting.

Just saw an interview on Sky where Pardew went on about Kuqi knowing his place - and that place being bench cover so we don't have to put kids "who have barely played five reserve matches" on the bench - and that he "definitely" will not be starting.

Right..... the same guy who said that Carroll would not be leaving under any circumstances.

Right the same guy who said that Carroll would not be leaving under any circumstances.

I think it's a slightly different situation :lol:

Come on there must be more than 3 striker (Kuqi, Alliadere and Ewerthon) on earth who don't have a club. Couldn't Pardew just pop down the park on sunday and sign someone up???

Mig

Come on there must be more than 3 striker (Kuqi, Alliadere and Ewerthon) on earth who don't have a club. Couldn't Pardew just pop down the park on sunday and sign someone up???

http://www.nufc.co.uk/page/Club/Academy/HowToGetATrial

knock yourself out

Might give this to the kids at the local school sure that their better than bloody Kuqi.

they are / they're

Not "their".