Toon Army: North America

Guest toonarmymia

Why can't they even do a good job of their schedule app, I can only get it to work on my iPhone, doesn't work in a browser and it's so difficult to find anything, they have 10 channels which they use is a really inconsistent way most of the time the only 2 showing anything are their main channel and 2, on 2 it's Real Madrid TV 24/7 !!

They're pretty awful. Basically anything of their's doesn't work on Chrome. I know this game will be on Bein Connect but I'm sure most of us will end up finding other ways to watch it considering it's generally shit. Maybe things have changed recently, but I doubt it.

They're pretty awful. Basically anything of their's doesn't work on Chrome. I know this game will be on Bein Connect but I'm sure most of us will end up finding other ways to watch it considering it's generally s***. Maybe things have changed recently, but I doubt it.

Aye, will have to watch on BeIn Connect on my phone while in Austin. Joy.

I'll be using BeIN connect like. It's overlapping with the Man Utd game though so my guess is I'll be huddled in a corner watching it on my own.

BeIN has to be the worst of all time.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

NBC just fucked with everything they've done well so far. Taking the games not aired on cable off of Extra Time/Live Extra. Now have to pay $50 a season just to watch those games that you would've gotten through a cable package, and as far I can tell it'll be a streaming service. So taking games off of overflow HD channels to stream online in worse quality, slightly delayed, all for $50 more.

Speaking totally selfishly, I hope this does not effect the coverage in Canada. TBH, $50 a year is nothing though, especially compared to NFL sunday ticket that costs me $50 a month and the $20 a month I paid for Bein's crappy service last year.

Annoying how they pitch it as a plus for cord cutters. If they really wanted to help cord cutters they would have a more expensive package with every game regardless of where it airs. Then let people with cable/satellite to keep Extra Time and have every game still. I got directv on a promo deal recently expecting to have every game, no way I keep it now.

from a recode article :lol:...

NBC’s announcement comes on the same day that Facebook announced it will stream more than a dozen matches from the Champions League — a sort of all-star European soccer tournament, which also features Premier League teams — this fall for free, in conjunction with 21st Century Fox, which owns the rights to that tournament.

:pilko:

Speaking totally selfishly, I hope this does not effect the coverage in Canada. TBH, $50 a year is nothing though, especially compared to NFL sunday ticket that costs me $50 a month and the $20 a month I paid for Bein's crappy service last year.

What games do you get via Bein?