Toon Army: North America

Guest toonarmymia

Imagine flying in to NYC from Dallas or LA just to watch this complete shitfest. I'd hope these people have other pressing engagements on their agenda, like buying a hot dog in Central Park or taking a selfie with the naked cowboy.

Ehhh, I'll be watching on comfy chairs with my dad at the family Easter gathering.  For free, minus a one hour car trip.

On my phone on the way to my missus' folks house. I was hoping it was the earlier match - set the tone for my day. I'm generally sick to my stomach watching this stupid match.

The guys in the Chicago group mentioned this to me a while back, don't think many are actually going though.

One of the Chicago guys has been on at me on facebook to go to the Globe for the matches, said I'd finally go this weekend and he's off in New York for this. He said he thought about 5'd be left in Chicago this weekend - don't know how many normally go, reckon a few are going to NY anyway. Good idea, but my derby passion has declined with each passing clueless/gutless defeat (:anguish:)

The main two American guys that run it (I think) have somehow not lost their passion and seem to go to SJP every season so I'm sure they'll both be in New York. I'll be at the Globe on Sunday with wor lass, would like to stay home but she has work off and wants to go. There's three others, two of them ex-pats, I've seen every time I've been there, but wouldn't expect much else.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

burmp.

I was checking out the TV schedule for next weekend. The three UK televised championship games are all being shown live on BeIN Sports, as expected/hoped. (+ They also have lots of "30 in 90" repeats of the televised games).

But what I also noticed was that on Saturday 6th of August, they're showing Nottingham Forest vs Burton Albion at 10am. This is a non-televised 3pm game in the UK. Until now I think everyone was under the impression we had no chance of seeing games that weren't on Sky TV in the UK... but this gives me hope...

Also gives hope that the UK folk could find a snide stream too.

burmp.

I was checking out the TV schedule for next weekend. The three UK televised championship games are all being shown live on BeIN Sports, as expected/hoped. (+ They also have lots of "30 in 90" repeats of the televised games).

But what I also noticed was that on Saturday 6th of August, they're showing Nottingham Forest vs Burton Albion at 10am. This is a non-televised 3pm game in the UK. Until now I think everyone was under the impression we had no chance of seeing games that weren't on Sky TV in the UK... but this gives me hope...

Also gives hope that the UK folk could find a snide stream too.

Semtex - are you aware of any streaming apps that include BeIN? I just cut my cable and trying to pull everything together, wanted this channel.

Also

You can download our fuboTV app on the following devices:

Android smartphones

Android tablets

iPhone

iPad

Apple TV (fuboTV app available only in the 4th Generation App Store)

Amazon Fire TV

Chromecast

Roku

Also

You can download our fuboTV app on the following devices:

Android smartphones

Android tablets

iPhone

iPad

Apple TV (fuboTV app available only in the 4th Generation App Store)

Amazon Fire TV

Chromecast

Roku

Even better, I have an unused firestick that I was going to setup at some point, so if I can get it on there that's mint. Thank you sir