Toon Army: North America

Guest toonarmymia

Found out about a new group here in Denver called the Mile High Magpies. Not getting my hopes up but I'll give 'em a shot on Sunday. Of course they drink at the only place in Denver that brews English Cask Ales.

Far more sound than the Orlando group; you know the group that was just the two of us :lol: :okay:

Found out about a new group here in Denver called the Mile High Magpies. Not getting my hopes up but I'll give 'em a shot on Sunday. Of course they drink at the only place in Denver that brews English Cask Ales.

Far more sound than the Orlando group; you know the group that was just the two of us :lol: :okay:

That was all about quality over quantity!

:lol: :alone:

Saw this one guy downtown with a Newcastle badge tattoo on his arm or leg (can't remember) and there is a guy at my gym who works out in the 11/12 third kit (black, northern rock) who I think i need to confirm if he's a legit supporter or not and reboot the Orlando Mags group back to at least 2.

:lol: lonely af

I've got one of my closest friends now supporting us and he's going to hit up legends now that he moved to NYC to hang with the NYC group.

I haven’t been there since the dark days of Pardew when I would contastly get into arguments with the supporters club there for not supporting the team and criticizing a manager who got us to 5th.

I've got one of my closest friends now supporting us and he's going to hit up legends now that he moved to NYC to hang with the NYC group.

I haven’t been there since the dark days of Pardew when I would contastly get into arguments with the supporters club there for not supporting the team and criticizing a manager who got us to 5th.

:lol: so true, but I try not to take anything really seriously when I see matches at Legends and just enjoy (try to...) the match. I saw us beat Spurs 2-1 when we played them during the home opener the season after we finished 5th; the Hull away match where we on and Pardew headbutted Meyler, and a few seasons back when we went down to Swansea and got murdered and the general mood was "we're fucking shit"

I live in Arkansas now and know of around 6 that we meet up for games when we can in Little Rock

my dog is from arkansas

are you anywhere near Eureka Springs? I hear it's lovely if you like abandoned dogs roaming the streets awaiting their inevitable death.