Newcastle United vs Everton, Saturday (05/03/11) Pre-match thread.

Skeletor

6-5

We'll go 5-0 down in the first half. Nolan will put in a robust challenge on Anichebe (who will be playing whether he's injured or not) who will react and get sent off. Then we'll score 6 in the last 15 minutes with Barton scoring 4 penalties.

Racist. (its not only black players that overreact!)

:pow:

Guest magpie99

Both sides missing key players, especially in  midfield and up front. Everton will be desperate and could possibly play for a point. I wouldnt play Best and Shola together because Jagielka and Distin will have them in their back pockets. However, this game is built for Livenkrands quick movement up front and he is a must in my book. Glad Cahill is missing. He is usually a thorn in our side. I am going for another draw but the main thing is we must avoid defeat. If still level with 25 minutes to go, bring Ranger on in place of Best. Dont see either Barton playing or Ireland starting, if fit.

Guest Flatline

Maybe playing Best & Shola will work in our favour. The linesmen will be thinking, 'They can't BOTH be off AGAIN, can they?'...oh how wrong they'll be. 

:lol:

Guest ToonUltra

Now then, im a ticket holder and booked my mate a ticket yesterday for todays game. As it was too late for them to send it via post he is going to collect it this morning. Just wondering where he picks the ticket up from now as it is a pre-paid ticket? the Gallowgate concourse 1st floor, new club shop box office or the south west corner? cheers for the help. 

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

OptaJoe

4 - The last four goals scored by Newcastle against Everton have come between the 45th and 47th minutes. Timely.

Ah, the good old score while they're in the dressing room at half time tactic. Crafty.

Guest palnese

Squad:

Harper, Krul,

Simpson, Perch, Ferguson, Enrique, Coloccini, Williamson, Campbell, S. Taylor

Tiote, Barton, Nolan, Gutierrez, Guthrie, Ireland, Vuckic, Richardson,

Lovenkrands, Best, Ameobi, Ranger, Kuqi.

Guest The_Optimistic

Looks like its going to be a 50Kplus crowd.  I would settle for a draw and the mackams to get stuffed.