Newcastle United vs Everton, Saturday (05/03/11) Pre-match thread.

Skeletor

And yet some people think we don't miss Routledge at all, even as a body?

Looney tunes.

Exactly, going to be interesting today but wor TIote is starting so always hope.

We are only 6 points of relegation going in to this game, must win this one, can't see it with out likely line-up.

That would be 8 points off relegation going into this Wolves on 28 us on 36 points,

Quite a brave move by Pardew, as I assume he wants Simpson to bomb forward - possibly leaving space for Baines to exploit.

Other way round surely? Having a CB at RB and a RB at RM suggests nulifying the threat from Baines.

Quite a brave move by Pardew, as I assume he wants Simpson to bomb forward - possibly leaving space for Baines to exploit.

Other way round surely? Having a CB at RB and a RB at RM suggests nulifying the threat from Baines.

Oh, is it not a conventional 3-5-2 with WBs?

Simpson at RM then, presumably. Interesting - his form going forward has been very erratic, but maybe without responsibility to track back (as much) he might find some rhythm.

Hope the Ranger injury isn't too serious. Loven won't last the 90, so very thankful Shola is on the bench. Hopefully he'll be fit to start from next match onwards.

Oh, is it not a conventional 3-5-2 with WBs?

Survey says 4-4-2. Gordon Durie is out though

We might aswell have took the piss and just shoved Krul on the wing, Tiote up top and Kuqi in goal tbh, may have nicked a win through pure bamboozelment of the Scousers alone. As it stands this will be a very, very boring game, absoluteky nothing at all to get exited over.

Fuck my life.

We might aswell have took the piss and just shoved Krul on the wing, Tiote up top and Kuqi in goal tbh, may have nicked a win through pure bamboozelment of the Scousers alone. As it stands this will be a very, very boring game, absoluteky nothing at all to get exited over.

f*** my life.

:dowie: