KK - "Pardew Won't See A Penny Of It"

Crumpy Gunt

I'm sure Ashley communicates all of his innermost thoughts and plan to Keegan. The two of them must be very close after his time at the club.

Annoying that he would insert himself into a situation where he has very little relevance.

He was asked one question as part of a larger interview.  It's not like he came running out of his house this morning looking for journalists to chat to in order to slag off Ashley.  I don't see how he has inserted himself into a situation, as you put it.

Rioght, just listened to the whole lot, he said nowt out of turn. 

And remember KK had to work with these two so he has first hand evidence and was privvy to shit we will never know.

Exactly! One thing calling him bitter etc, but Keegan knows these guys better than all of us put together.

Guest Stephen927

Rioght, just listened to the whole lot, he said nowt out of turn. 

And remember KK had to work with these two so he has first hand evidence and was privvy to shit we will never know.

Exactly! One thing calling him bitter etc, but Keegan knows these guys better than all of us put together.

And they also know Keegan better than all of us put together.

I'm sure Ashley communicates all of his innermost thoughts and plan to Keegan. The two of them must be very close after his time at the club.

Annoying that he would insert himself into a situation where he has very little relevance.

He was asked one question as part of a larger interview.  It's not like he came running out of his house this morning looking for journalists to chat to in order to slag off Ashley.  I don't see how he has inserted himself into a situation, as you put it.

I can't listen to the interview, but if he has said the part in quotations than he has inserted himself into the situation. What possibly could have been the context that explains away such a harsh statement. He's been a public figure most of his life and he must know that something like this will be taken out.

It's not like he's the fucking Queen, he can say whatever he wants.  He was taken for a mug by Ashley and Lambias and so have all of us lot, repeatedly.  I don't think anyone would laugh off the suggestion that the money won't be invested, afte the amount of times we've had our fingers burnt by sitting and pissing ourselves as various "media bullshit" or "internet bollocks" which has come to pass no matter how fucking stupid it sounded and no matter how much we were told explicitly by the club it wouldn't happen.  Ashley's thick as pig shit and he tells enormous lies, of course people, including ex-employees and current players are going to have various pops at him, that's what happens when you're a twat.  Maybe we should put some kind of China-style media block on people like Keegan to avoid offending people's sesnibilities when they see Dear Leader called into question by a pundit?

He was asked one question as part of a larger interview.  It's not like he came running out of his house this morning looking for journalists to chat to in order to slag off Ashley.  I don't see how he has inserted himself into a situation, as you put it.

I can't listen to the interview, but if he has said the part in quotations than he has inserted himself into the situation. What possibly could have been the context that explains away such a harsh statement. He's been a public figure most of his life and he must know that something like this will be taken out.

Jesus wept.

If you're getting the "not allowed in your area" BS from the link in the first post, open this:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/console/b00yzd1b

and go to about the 35 minute mark. 

I would have preferred he did not answer in this manner, Dave. What exactly is your problem with what I am saying? Surely he knows what he is doing. I don't care you agree or disagree, but I don't see what is wrong with the words that I have put forth.

edit: I also don't have sound, Thomas, but I will try and look at that later.

I would have preferred he did not answer in this manner, Dave. What exactly is your problem with what I am saying? Surely he knows what he is doing. I don't care you agree or disagree, but I don't see what is wrong with the words that I have put forth.

edit: I also don't have sound, Thomas, but I will try and look at that later.

'This manner', when you've not even heard it. What manner exactly are you referring to? :lol:

He's paid to be a football pundit and he's using his experience of Ashley/Llambias to give his opinion in reply to a question put to him about the Carroll sale. Any excuse to have go though.

"Pardew won't see a penny of it" is not a reasoned opinion. It is a drama filled statement with the sole purpose of whipping up a frenzy and getting people worked up. Keegan's speciality. Drama queen extraordinaire.

Oh, and if you don't give a s*** about what Keegan thinks then why are you even in this thread? Doesn't seem to make sense.

I said he is of very little relevance to the current situation. He is not close the current situation in any way, and I find it disappointing that he would make negative statements like this. I personally think it would just be best for him to not get involved. There will never be a time where I don't care what Keegan thinks, and this is not what I have stated above.

edit: Don't be pedantic, either. I've seen the quotes. Unless you think his tone of voice is somehow vital to my understanding, what is the necessity of hearing it? I'm not "having a go" either, I am stating my opinion here.

"Pardew won't see a penny of it" is not a reasoned opinion. It is a drama filled statement with the sole purpose of whipping up a frenzy and getting people worked up. Keegan's speciality. Drama queen extraordinaire.

It's also not what he said, but never mind that.

If you actually listened to the clip, you'd find he didn't say that ...

If you are going to accuse anyone of sensationalism - look who started the thread.

Oh, and if you don't give a s*** about what Keegan thinks then why are you even in this thread? Doesn't seem to make sense.

I said he is of very little relevance to the current situation. He is not close the current situation in any way, and I find it disappointing that he would make negative statements like this. I personally think it would just be best for him to not get involved. There will never be a time where I don't care what Keegan thinks, and this is not what I have stated above.

edit: Don't be pedantic, either. I've seen the quotes. Unless you think his tone of voice is somehow vital to my understanding, what is the necessity of hearing it? I'm not "having a go" either, I am stating my opinion here.

He was asked a question in an informal forum with a couple of journalists and answered. What were you expecting him to say, no comment? That would make him a rather pointless pundit and guest on the show, don't you think?

Keegan is similar to Martin o'Neill in that they aren't interested in bank balances they just want the quality players to keep rolling through the door. Once you start talking about reducing wage bills and balancing the books they are off. Unfortunately unless you have russian/arab billionaire owners those conditions don't exist elsewhere these days.

Keegan is similar to Martin o'Neill in that they aren't interested in bank balances they just want the quality players to keep rolling through the door. Once you start talking about reducing wage bills and balancing the books they are off. Unfortunately unless you have russian/arab billionaire owners those conditions don't exist elsewhere these days.

How many Russian & Arab billionaires have O'Neill & KK worked for? I am thinking 1 in total.

Why is it the thread title then?

f*** knows, ask the thread starter.

We've established KK has said nowt out of turn, yet the same people keep trotting out the same anti-KK crap, despite the damning evidence against Ashley and co heard by an independent panel - and that independent panel's damning judgement against Ashley and co in KK's favour.

Lock this thread.

For the record, Keegan did say that Pardew wasn't going to get 'any' of the 35 million. We can all judge for ourselves how likely that is to be correct, or in what kind of position Keegan is to make that call. But that's what he actually said.