Stoke City 4 - 0 Newcastle United - 19/03/11 - post match reaction from page 21

Dave

Guest neesy111

The game was pretty even imo, except the fact we decided to give them 4 goals with open pleasure.

Harper, Campbell and Lovenkrands need to be shown the door.  All are too old and not good enough for this level now.

We are in trouble and it's up to the players and management to show that they can get the results we need.

Good start to the season now turned into a relegation fight. Thanks Mike, you thick cunt.

Well said.  Haven't read the rest of the thread yet but just got home from Stoke and it was fucking shit.

No need to sack Hughton and no excuse for having a worse squad at the end of January than at the beginning of it.  They're fucking brain-dead.

Slow from Campbell, but that's a good goal IMO.

I'm not watching it but if you're talking about the first goal then that was a good goal and I said so at the time.

From their point of view anyway.  It comes to something when Stoke are playing perfect football around you.

Off the top of my head Harper was at fault for at least 2 of their goals.

2nd one when he fucked up his kick and put the team under pressure, 4th one for not even bothering to try to be a goalkeeper.  And I usually quite like Harper.

2nd one when he fucked up his kick and put the team under pressure, 4th one for not even bothering to try to be a goalkeeper.  And I usually quite like Harper.

What about the 3rd where he didn't even attempt to get in the way of a shot that went in the middle of his net?

Err, Harper. Aren't you supposed to, like, get in the way of the ball? At least attempt to?

Don't be daft. Harper doesn't like attempting to save the ball, seems to prefer just watching it go straight past him instead.

Err, Harper. Aren't you supposed to, like, get in the way of the ball? At least attempt to?

Don't be daft. Harper doesn't like attempting to save the ball, seems to prefer just watching it go straight past him instead.

Usually just before falling over slowly.

What about the 3rd where he didn't even attempt to get in the way of a shot that went in the middle of his net?

OK then, 3.  I'd forgotten about that and I agree that he was at fault.  Fair enough, 1st one was the only one he couldn't have possibly prevented.

OK then, 3.  I'd forgotten about that and I agree that he was at fault.  Fair enough, 1st one was the only one he couldn't have possibly prevented.

I dunno. The 1st was pretty bad, he should have made an instant reaction save.