Player of the Season?

Keefaz
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Needless amount of options like. Nee Krul either. Nederphobe.

Added loads so no one would complain and one bellend complained straight away.

two actually :snod:

lol i didn't see Krul missing but you can't have the likes of Ben Arfa and Ryan Taylor who have barely played a game and not have Carroll and Krul who've played half the season.

Needless amount of options like. Nee Krul either. Nederphobe.

Added loads so no one would complain and one bellend complained straight away.

two actually :snod:

lol i didn't see Krul missing but you can't have the likes of Ben Arfa and Ryan Taylor who have barely played a game and not have Carroll and Krul who've played half the season.

They're there, man.

Difficult one. Probably a toss up between the jailbird, the fat cunt, the uncommitted spaniard, the fucking shit when he joined and the who the fucks he when we bought him. Not bad for a ragtag bunch of tossers.

Think it has to be Colo for me at the minute, Enrique while generally being amazing has had a few off games, as have Tiote and Barton. Nolan would have to be up there for his goals, but our defence has improved massively on what it was and that for me is largely down to Colo, his positioning is top class, he's improved the physical side of his game big time and he is absolutely fantastic on the ball. He's had a couple of off games himself but he's been by far our most consistent player. I rate Williamson, but if we had another Centre Back like Coloccini our defence would be top class.

Got to shortlist it down to Colo, Enrique, Tiote, Barton, Nolan or Carroll*. I think I'd go for Enrique but wouldn't be too disappointed to see Colo, Barton or Tiote get it. Nolan's gone awol too much in games but 12 goals is superb. :)

*I know he plays for those cunts but it still seems a bit churlish to ignore how fucking good he was for us until he was sold.