Who do you think is going down, and who is coming up?

Stifler

West Ham seem to have the players to stay up. Wigan I fancy could just scrape by. It's so tight it'll come down to who gets lucky / unlucky with injuries etc

Wolves, Blackburn and Blackpool.

Wigan & Blackpool look the most likely to me, and whoever doesn't pick up form from Birmingham, Blackburn & Wolves...leaning slightly towards Wolves.

Coming up? QPR, while I think one of Forest or Leeds will get second and Burnley will win the playoffs.

Wolves

Wigan

Someone out of Blackpool/Blackburn.

Can see West Ham scraping out, and one of the two mentioned there being the late one to drop in.

sums up the league...had west ham held on to their lead they'd have been above us at our kick off.

Wolves

Wigan

Can see West Ham scraping out, and one of the two mentioned there being the late one to drop in.

sums up the league...had west ham held on to their lead they'd have been above us at our kick off.

Huh? No they wouldn't.

Wolves

Wigan

Would they fuck, they would have had 35 points, we at the time had 36 points.

Wolves

Wigan

Nah they'd have been a point behind.