2011/12 NUFC home strip

David Icke - Son of God
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest dazzanufc1892

triad soccer site place already got Man Utd H & A, Arsenal and Barca shirts available... surely not long till NUFC... maybe

Are these fake shirts? Must be for that price

triad soccer site place already got Man Utd H & A, Arsenal and Barca shirts available... surely not long till NUFC... maybe

Are these fake shirts? Must be for that price

Si

"Power Balance is based on the idea of optimising the body's natural energy flow, similar to concepts behind many Eastern philosophies. The hologram in Power Balance is designed to resonate with and respond to the natural energy field of the body."

I'm in 2 minds about getting this now after seeing it in person.

The only 2 real critisicms i have is that the white-badged shirt is the white stroke/border going 'round and it's positioning, it just looks like it's been plonked there with no real thought, and imo, it'd probablies look better in the middle. That and the fact it's 50 bloody quid in the club shop!

However the gold badge looks alot better and it is a decent shirt tbf. Hmm.

Yeha i'm in that mind of things too. But if i was to get a shirt i'd want a players name on the back. But to get that from the club shop would be £60, and i'm not even sure if you get the PL badges on the shirts. :dontknow:

"DREAMS came true for hundreds of Magpies fans when they came face to face with their football heroes."

f***ing hell, the papers up there are shocking.

think its probably more in reference to the kids that went.  What the fuck is wrong with that?

:no:

Out of...

Albert, Asprilla, Beardsely, Clark, Ferdinand, (Liam) O'Brien, Sellars, Shearer, Ginola, Milburn, Robledo, Harvey, Moncur, McDonald, Gallacher, Keegan

Who would you pick for the back of your shirt? :dontknow:

Out of...

Albert, Asprilla, Beardsely, Clark, Ferdinand, (Liam) O'Brien, Sellars, Shearer, Ginola, Milburn, Robledo, Harvey, Moncur, McDonald, Gallacher, Keegan

Who would you pick for the back of your shirt? :dontknow:

Amdy Faye.

Ameobi

Always one :lol:

I had Ginola on the fizzy pop shirt.  Following relegation I naively thought 'none of that lot [the squad] are good enough to grace the back of my shirt'.  Then we went and got Zurab Khizanishvili.  Egg and my face were firmly in alignment.

:lol:

Ali man if you're not going to contribute go away.

;) (Safety Wink, incase of rape in the future)

Guest Part Geordie

I'm 6"3, quite skinny and I'm ordering from overseas through Kitbag. What size should I go for?

Small or Medium?

Guest Part Geordie

Does anyone here normally order or purchase their kit with the Prem badges on the sleeves? Thinking about possibly doing so  :razz: