2011/12 NUFC home strip

David Icke - Son of God
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I bought the top today.  It's pretty nice actually, the material's way better than the last one.  I really like the white sleeves, still not sure about the lack of stripes but it looks decent on my slender frame, sponsor looks way better.  Still hate the badge though, such a cheap move for the last 2 strips.

What size you get?

If you dont mind me asking.

Small. :lol:

The medium was a bit baggy for my liking, thought it would have looked shite with jeans.  The small's perfect but hopefully it doesn't shrink much if at all.

I bought the top today.  It's pretty nice actually, the material's way better than the last one.  I really like the white sleeves, still not sure about the lack of stripes but it looks decent on my slender frame, sponsor looks way better.  Still hate the badge though, such a cheap move for the last 2 strips.

What size you get?

The medium was a bit baggy for my liking, thought it would have looked s**** with jeans.  The small's perfect but hopefully it doesn't shrink much if at all.

Ah good. Im a skinny 6ft1 and normally go for a small.

That's canny. Temptation to send a family member.

Don't know if they have a shop yet, its a branch off from Start Fitness. Just online i think.

Start Fitness are doing it for £35 aswell

Is that the shop next to Connexions in town?

Might pop in there tomorrow.

It's the one on Pilgrim Street opposite the Police station

What size you get?

The medium was a bit baggy for my liking, thought it would have looked s**** with jeans.  The small's perfect but hopefully it doesn't shrink much if at all.

Ah good. Im a skinny 6ft1 and normally go for a small.

I was thinking about shirt sizes the other day. I have a load of old shirts I wear in the house or at the gym and they're all medium and fucking massive, god knows what I was thinking. :lol:

Guest johnson293

Any ideas what it looks like on a fat bastard?

....waits for the kevin nolan pic to be posted....

Also found this while searching Twitter, think it looks 10x nicer when you see it on someone properly.

http://yfrog.com/euczbz

Who the bloody hell's that? :lol:

Haven't a clue, just found it on Twitter. Looks a right knob. :lol:

Can't say i've ever noticed you contribute to the Post Your Pic thread, mind... :pow:

:-X

Nah, I can confirm it's definitely not me. :lol:

Also found this while searching Twitter, think it looks 10x nicer when you see it on someone properly.

Who the bloody hell's that? :lol:

Haven't a clue, just found it on Twitter. Looks a right knob. :lol:

Can't say i've ever noticed you contribute to the Post Your Pic thread, mind... :pow:

:-X

Nah, I can confirm it's definitely not me. :lol:

You can confirm it, we can't. Until proven otherwise, that guy is  now you. :snod:

Been a massive critic of this shirt since it was released. Yet its currently in my Sports Direct.com shopping basket. I fucking hate loyalty sometimes...

Not too loyal if you're shopping at Sports Direct.  :shifty:

Been a massive critic of this shirt since it was released. Yet its currently in my Sports Direct.com shopping basket. I f***ing hate loyalty sometimes...

Not too loyal if you're shopping at Sports Direct.  :shifty:

£50 from the club, I'm loyal not mental :lol:

That does look alright actually. Guess it looks better when its a smaller size. Its going to be far too black on the fatties.

Not so bad from the front (still poor imho) but truly awful from the back .

Guest je85

Any ideas what it looks like on a fat b******?

I can't see it improving it tbh.

Not enough stripes, slimming vertical stripes.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Can't believe the Newcastle online members weren't out in force at the 3 venues.

Was expecting far more photos

Guest WashyGeordie

http://www.nufc.co.uk/javaImages/a9/ce/0,,10278~9686697,00.jpg

Thousands of Newcastle United fans turned up at the three Official Club Stores on Thursday for the launch of the 2011/12 home kit.

Supporters queued for hours at St. James' Park, Eldon Square and the Metro Centre to get their hands on the new-look Puma-made strip, and to celebrate the launch, the Magpies' first team squad was on hand to sign autographs and pose for photographs.

Striker Peter Lovenkrands was one of six players at the Metro Centre, along with Steven Taylor, Leon Best, Shane Ferguson, Jose Enrique and James Perch, and told nufc.co.uk: "It's been a great turnout and a very positive day. There are more and more people coming all the time and that's fantastic - it's what we want.

"There's been a few Lovenkrands photos and shirts to sign, so that's a bonus!

"It's a good kit, I like the new shirt. It looks really smart and I'm looking forward to playing in it next year."

The stars on show at St. James' Park were club captain Kevin Nolan, Joey Barton, Fabricio Coloccini, Cheik Tiote, Alan Smith, Dan Gosling, Steve Harper, Ryan Taylor and Hatem Ben Arfa.

And appearing at Eldon Square were Nile Ranger, Danny Simpson, Jonas Gutierrez, Tim Krul, Danny Guthrie and Shola Ameobi, with each player spending half an hour behind the tills helping out the shop staff.

Guest BooBoo

Sorry if a Giggs but Puma have retweeted a message in Twitter featuring our away kit. Mainly black with an orange swish, looks quite nice actually. On phone so no links.