2011/12 NUFC home strip

David Icke - Son of God
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I like to wear football tops when im sitting around the house. Not sure about England in the actual cities, but over here people wear them to the pub during the day on Saturday/Sunday when the football is on as well. I guess its different here because so many people support different teams and in that sense it is a way to show who you support. I'd just rather the shirt didnt look shit, its not impossible to make a good looking NUFC shirt like. If people on internet forums can design brilliant shirts then why cant Puma's designers?

Only time I wear football shirts is when i'm playing actually football.

Same. Really don't get why people get so hyped up by the new shirt coming out.

Quite like this though ...

http://imageshack.us/m/838/900/newnewcastleblackshirt.jpg

Guest GAMMELL

I like to wear football tops when im sitting around the house. Not sure about England in the actual cities, but over here people wear them to the pub during the day on Saturday/Sunday when the football is on as well. I guess its different here because so many people support different teams and in that sense it is a way to show who you support. I'd just rather the shirt didnt look shit, its not impossible to make a good looking NUFC shirt like. If people on internet forums can design brilliant shirts then why cant Puma's designers?

Celtic, Manc Reds or Liverpool shirts. The only fucking jerseys you see in this country, well Dublin anyway. Such a sight to behold. Cutless cunts!

Looks much better in person

I've got to agree. On the hanger it looks like s***, on a person it looks good. I'll say the same as I said last year though. Football shirts arn't a piece of fashion, they are a shirt you wear on a match day with pride and passion and to show who you support, where you come from and what you bleed. Anyone thinking football shirts are a piece of fashion need a word with themselves.

PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!

With you wearing it  :fwap:

If they're signing shirts now, what would you do about washing the shirt? surely the signature would run in the wash

I'm just going to get a kiss from Shola

popped into the Metrocentre on me way back this afternoon.  Queue gradually forming outside the club shop.  One lass with the new shirt on already,

STEVIE

LEGEND

on the back.

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

I do love Stevie Taylor like, but not that much :lol:

Bought it. I went to sports direct at Silverlink to get it which had no shirt release date atmosphere about it at all. The staff their seemed so fucking despondent in a way that they are only still here because they weren't able to kill themselves the night before, on top of that it took them 30 minutes to do the logo's and lettering, so I went away for 40 minutes and when I came back and asked about my shirt the proceeded to do fuck all and not bothering to check. Next time on release day I'm going to a club shop, fair enough I may pay £5-£10 more but it will be worth it to stay out of the way of the staff at sports direct.

:lol: Nob.

Bought it. I went to sports direct at Silverlink to get it which had no shirt release date atmosphere about it at all. The staff their seemed so fucking despondent in a way that they are only still here because they weren't able to kill themselves the night before, on top of that it took them 30 minutes to do the logo's and lettering, so I went away for 40 minutes and when I came back and asked about my shirt the proceeded to do fuck all and not bothering to check. Next time on release day I'm going to a club shop, fair enough I may pay £5-£10 more but it will be worth it to stay out of the way of the staff at sports direct.

:lol: Nob.

:lol:

Just got home to find this...

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b310/sargey22/IMG_0628.jpg

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b310/sargey22/IMG_0631.jpg

Soz for the shity pics from my iPhone.