2011/12 NUFC home strip

David Icke - Son of God
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Sorry if it has been mentioned elsewhere but when I had a little stroll around the club store I noticed they are flogging 94/95 remakes aswell as some of the 80's shirts with the brown ale/blue star sponsorships on. Think they are done by score draw and they don't have the branding on such as adidas on the 94 one but other than that they ain't that bad a replica.

£25 I think

300906.jpg

:smitten:

Loved that strip.

Guest Haris Vuckic

Puma will be the manufacturer surely?

They've got massive red pumas on the gallowgate, I reckon it's a deal.

The advertising needs to be taken down because of the Olympics anyway so unless there's confirmation otherwise, Puma won't be our kit manufacturers next season.

The advertising needs to be taken down because of the Olympics anyway so unless there's confirmation otherwise, Puma won't be our kit manufacturers next season.

I'd suggest it's more that if there's no confirmation otherwise, Puma will be out kit manufacturers next season...

When ever we return to thick strips our fortune on the pitch rises...... 95/96 the new thick stripe jersey introduced and we were great. the next thick jersey was 01/02 and we finish 4th and CL football.This year we come to thick stripe jersy for the first time after that year and look at our fortune I am all for thick jersey I hope it will never change.

Guest johnson293

Is this the last  season with northern rock on the shirt?

If so I think its highly likely that next season's kit will have SPORTSDIRECT.COM on the front.

No - new 4 year deal with NR signed in January 2010.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/newcastle-united/7018012/Newcastle-United-sponsors-Northern-Rock-defend-signing-new-deal.html

So just over 2 years left.

Doubt even Mike Ashley would give up club/shirt sponsorship money, just to put SD.com on the shirts.

Is this the last  season with northern rock on the shirt?

If so I think its highly likely that next season's kit will have SPORTSDIRECT.COM on the front.

No - new 4 year deal with NR signed in January 2010.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/newcastle-united/7018012/Newcastle-United-sponsors-Northern-Rock-defend-signing-new-deal.html

So just over 2 years left.

Doubt even Mike Ashley would give up club/shirt sponsorship money, just to put SD.com on the shirts.

:undecided:

I think he just wants to keep us in Premier League while using the club as a massive advertising vehicle for Sportsdirect until whichever point he decides to sell. It must be worth a lot to a company to have a football club inextricably linked with it - particularly to a company that sells sportswear.

I doubt there will be any genuine attempt to find a sponsor for the shirt or the stadium.

If he gets sportsdirect on the shirt, all over the stadium and in the stadium name, then manages to sell for a bit more than he bought, it will probably have been a very worthwhile exercise for him.

If NR are jacking it in at the end of the season, then I think I'll be looking to snap up as much of our current gear as possible tbh- because I can guarantee you I will not be touching a single thing of ours with SD on it.

Mind you, dying to get one of those retro shirts with the blue star on. Looks mint. £25, too :thup:

http://www.footballshirtculture.com/images/Italy_1213_Puma_Home_Shirt_leaked_2.jpg

Italy's leaked home kit for the euros...

They made us 2 unique home kits back-to-back, I wonder if our current kit will be redesigned with a new deal penned. 

Would love something of this "vintage" ilk - which may or may not be ruined by the brilliant Sports Direct.com plastered on the front

But I'm a huge fan of this kit and love that collar.

• 3 months later...
Guest pintofscottsellers

That remake of the 95-97 home shirt isn't the same without the Adidas logo and stripes in my opinion, doesn't look right, still nice though

Sorry if it has been mentioned elsewhere but when I had a little stroll around the club store I noticed they are flogging 94/95 remakes aswell as some of the 80's shirts with the brown ale/blue star sponsorships on. Think they are done by score draw and they don't have the branding on such as adidas on the 94 one but other than that they ain't that bad a replica.

£25 I think

300906.jpg

Bought the replica of that a couple of months back obviously with the adidas and the rest on it tho and got some Shearer 9 printing on the back.......

Cost me 90 big ones but it was worth it.