2011/12 NUFC home strip

David Icke - Son of God
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

From their website:

http://img849.imageshack.us/img849/813/bra20setmassive.jpg

So fucking bad. :lol:

With 'their', you mean Wolves?

Nah, the company who's making them. By the looks of it we're only the second club to sign up after Wolves.

They make a whole range of non-football lingerie, all of which is horrific.

• 2 weeks later...

I've got to say this season's strip is really growing on me. Might buy it soon enough.

I'll not be buying it, but I quite like it now too. Watching those videos of Ben Arfa the other night made me realise how shite the last one was by comparison. Actually considered bumping this thread as well.

Newcastle United's official travel partner Thomas Cook is giving Magpies fans the chance to win a fantastic prize, all by simply putting pen to paper.

The travel firm is asking supporters to design their own Newcastle United away shirt, with the best entry winning a signed Newcastle shirt, as well as hospitality for two people at the home game against Wigan Athletic, plus a St. James' Park stadium tour, on Saturday, 22nd October.

This competition gives fans the opportunity to express their ideas of how the away shirt should look, starting with a completely blank canvas.

To enter, pick up a copy of the design sheet by visiting the the Northumberland Street branch of Thomas Cook.

All entries should be handed in or sent to Thomas Cook, 6 Northumberland Street, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 7DE by the closing date of Saturday, 15th October. The winner will be notified by Tuesday, 18th October.

http://www.nufc.co.uk/page/Fans/Competitions/0,,10278~2463649,00.html