2011/12 NUFC home strip

David Icke - Son of God
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest nufcshirts

Fantasy strip I just made... would be nice :(

http://www.edgecomedy.co.uk/images/NO/Newcastle-Umbro1.png

Nice shirt.

Guest Phil K

Fantasy strip I just made... would be nice :(

Nice shirt.

Why the Blue Star ? Greedy S&N shareholders destroyed brewing in Newcastle a few years back.

Guest Sophie S

On the original home shirt of this season, is the "Northern Rock" badge stuck on as well, or is it just a smooth part of the shirt?

And does anyone know where I could get a top with the old sponsor on? Any online retailers? Or, last option, can the Virgin money badge be removed without causing damage to the top?

That might be only the picture, though. Do they still send them out without the stick-on badge?

No idea, I bought one from Play in February when they were £15, it was just the normal Northern Rock shirt. No idea whether they send them with a stick on patch now or not.

Guest Sophie S

That might be only the picture, though. Do they still send them out without the stick-on badge?

No idea, I bought one from Play in February when they were £15, it was just the normal Northern Rock shirt. No idea whether they send them with a stick on patch now or not.

I really wish I'd done that, too. Although women's shirts were always more expensive, never seen them drop below £30.  :huff:

What is so wild to me is  that, I've never bought a player on my shirt for just finance reasons ordering the kit in the US. Used to be simple, if I wanted a kit - I'd get Shearer 9 and call it a day. Now we've got such a plethora of class players i'd have no clue. 

Funny, I had almost got one in January - My lass was going to get me the new home-kit for my birthday with Colo 2 on the back. But then was worried that I'd be so wishy washy and she'd always ask me who I'd get if I had to chose and I'd never decide "HBA 10? Ba 19? Cisse 9? Tiote 24? Cabaye 4?" We know a couple who owns a footie  shop down here so she was going to set it up and get it done - but the man who runs the shop is a total space-head, forgot to get it done, so she never did. 

This upcoming season I'd like a new kit - but again - no idea who to get...good problem to have?

On the original home shirt of this season, is the "Northern Rock" badge stuck on as well, or is it just a smooth part of the shirt?

And does anyone know where I could get a top with the old sponsor on? Any online retailers? Or, last option, can the Virgin money badge be removed without causing damage to the top?

http://www.sportsdirect.com/puma-newcastle-united-home-shirt-2011-2012-379704

£17  :thup:

Guest Sophie S

Appreciate people posting and Dave scrutinising the offers, but apart from the price, non of these sides have small sizes left in stock. That's even more crucial.

And to make things worse: I just looked for "Newcastle kit women" on Amazon, I get the suggestion of a "Funky Veg Kit", a "Herb Garden Kit" or a "Lady Tool Kit" - in pink!  :tickedoff:

Appreciate people posting and Dave scrutinising the offers, but apart from the price, non of these sides have small sizes left in stock. That's even more crucial.

And to make things worse: I just looked for "Newcastle kit women" on Amazon, I get the suggestion of a "Funky Veg Kit", a "Herb Garden Kit" or a "Lady Tool Kit" - in pink!  :tickedoff:

dw have the womens top in small... 14.99

Internet helps woman into clothes shocker!

Guest Sophie S

Nahh... no way, they have, no way... naahhh.. it actually says "not in stock" when you try and order it. :sad:  Have found some American company that seem to do them, though. $35 including the shipping.

I still don't know if the old shirt had a smooth sponsor badge (part of the shirt) or if  it was a rubbery thingy stuck on, too?! Anyone?

Just to muddy the waters a bit, I came across these earlier:

http://www.various-jersey-wholesale.com/pic/201232122454245248.jpg

http://www.various-jersey-wholesale.com/pic/201233019242666798.jpg

http://www.various-jersey-wholesale.com/pic/201233019242654757.jpg

Looking at the rest of the NUFC gear on their website, they seem to make fairly bad copies. This is their take on this season's home kit, for example:

http://www.various-jersey-wholesale.com/pic/201235122948528.jpg

Have they seen the 'leaked' images from a few months back and just knocked up some cheapo shirts? No 'new' home shirt on that site as yet.