Newcastle United vs. Manchester United (19/4/11 at 7.45pm) Pre-Match Thread

ChrisMcQuillan

Sooooooooooooo, will Manchester United:r

a) Be downhearted by losing in the FA Cup semi-final and play poorly in the following match.

b) Roar back and prove their undoubted class against whoever is unfortunate enough to be their next opponents.

:lol:

B Chris, final answer.

Sooooooooooooo, will Manchester United:r

a) Be downhearted by losing in the FA Cup semi-final and play poorly in the following match.

b) Roar back and prove their undoubted class against whoever is unfortunate enough to be their next opponents.

:lol:

B Chris, final answer.

Well done, you've won £100.

"We have had some brilliant games up there and some high-scoring games. We have had some defining results up there but I haven't forgotten we got slaughtered once 5-0 at St James' Park - and I think they are still selling the videos!"

:snod:

Ferguson said some nice things about us in that Sky interview, but because he remembers us we're DEFINITELY getting slaughtered (if it was in any doubt). I was optimistic but after yesterday's defeat theres no chance of them messing up again, especially when Magic League #19 is in sight.

0-3, Rooney hat-trick (because thats how he rolls).

Aye all this mention of 5-0 from fergie suggests they are focused on settling the league early starting with us.  :lol: Shit.

I think we need to dive around Vidic, get him sent off early, its our only hope...well apart from a Carrick OG or misplaced pass the useless slimy shite fuker.

Aye all this mention of 5-0 from fergie suggests they are focused on settling the league early starting with us.  :lol: Shit.

I think we need to dive around Vidic, get him sent off early, its our only hope...well apart from a Carrick OG or misplaced pass the useless slimy shite fuker.

hes never forgiven us for that 5-0 always plays his strongest side against us every fucking time

hes never forgiven us for that 5-0 always plays his strongest side against us every fucking time

I hate how optimistic i was about football and Newcastle after that game. What a naive plum.  :lol:

Guest sicko2ndbest

That's just put a spring in man us step for tuesday

That's taken a spring out of man us step for tuesday

wat

Think about the timescale of the posts davey boy