Newcastle United vs. Manchester United (19/4/11 at 7.45pm) Pre-Match Thread

ChrisMcQuillan

Guest sicko2ndbest

I figured as much. :laugh:

Not sure which is correct though.

We'll see on Tuesday

It's not AS important for man u to win but with champ league to play wrapping the title up early would be helpful

Ferguson said some nice things about us in that Sky interview, but because he remembers us we're DEFINITELY getting slaughtered (if it was in any doubt). I was optimistic but after yesterday's defeat theres no chance of them messing up again, especially when Magic League #19 is in sight.

0-3, Rooney hat-trick (because thats how he rolls).

Still great respect from Man U towards us, despite the shit we've been through, they haven't forgotten what was still the greatest title race in PL history.

I like how no one has any faith in us like :lol:

6 points clear, but if we win and Arsenal win their game at Spurs then it's a three point gap with 5 to play.

"THE TITLE RACE IS MOST CERTAINLY OVER! THERE'S NO WAY ARSENAL WILL COME BACK FROM THIS"

Oh, thanks :lol:

I hope they go with Carrick/Gibson or summit in the middle rather than Anderson. I'd fancy Tioté to go toe-to-toe with the first 2 rather than Anderson who has good energy.

Yeah man the 'good energy' rather than the bad one.

Till it was changed to Tuesday i was ready to go with my mate on Saturday till they changed it ,not expecting much tbh and hope Manure have another off day and we can take advantage ,rattle the fuckers up and hope for the best .

I hope they go with Carrick/Gibson or summit in the middle rather than Anderson. I'd fancy Tioté to go toe-to-toe with the first 2 rather than Anderson who has good energy.

Gibson will score if he plays probably but he is nowhere near the level of Man Utd, wouldn't get into most Prem teams.

Wonder what their CM partnership will be.

Anderson and a.n. other I reckon. Anderson looked sharp when he came on yday.

Class player.

Although I don't like how he's had the "flair" coached out of him.

Wonder what their CM partnership will be.

Anderson and a.n. other I reckon. Anderson looked sharp when he came on yday.

Class player.

Although I don't like how he's had the "flair" coached out of him.

Aye, I really like him, this season looks like he has finally got to grips with the league too, needs to add goals though.