Newcastle United 0 - 0 Manchester Utd - 19/04/11 - post match reaction from p33

Dave

Fucking can't stand that Hernandez.  Looks like a perfect ManUre player - a snidey little bastard that you wouldn't piss on if he was on fire.

He was probably a nice lad before he went there.

Really good first half from us - plenty of fight and character. We need to get the ball to Jonas more, as he has the beating of o'Shea. Would like to see Ireland for Guthrie in the second half and of course Nile for Lovenkrands for the last 20. Worry is that Man United can always shift up a gear and that will end up being the difference.

I really want a beer whilst watching the match.  Just been to the frindge and the in-laws have drunk all of my beer and wine.  Even out of SoCo and JD.  Having to drink f***ing vodka and orange.  I have died a bit inside.  Maybe this is karma adding up to a Toon win?

Surely straight vodka is better than that........

I really want a beer whilst watching the match.  Just been to the frindge and the in-laws have drunk all of my beer and wine.  Even out of SoCo and JD.  Having to drink fucking vodka and orange.  I have died a bit inside.  Maybe this is karma adding up to a Toon win?

All this talk has made my liver tingle and now I need a drink!

Really good first half from us - plenty of fight and character. We need to get the ball to Jonas more, as he has the beating of o'Shea. Would like to see Ireland for Guthrie in the second half and of course Nile for Lovenkrands for the last 20. Worry is that Man United can always shift up a gear and that will end up being the difference.

They were starting to double up on Jonas a bit and him bombing on leaves Nani room on that side. It's a gamble.

We are playing well considering Tiote is not having his best game. In fact there have abeen a couple of losses of posession by him, Guthrie and Barton that have almost cost us.

Krul has done really well and has been pretty lucky.

Despite Loven's misses ManU has had some equally poor finishing. I know its in vogue to criticise the man, but in my opinion he's better than Ranger and the best option we have at the moment. His movement off the ball has been good and he seems to be doing well with Shola in this game. I can't see us changing anything up front for the better, but I am guessing Pardew will put fresh legs on for the last 20, maybe sooner if (when) we fall a goal behind.

They were starting to double up on Jonas a bit and him bombing on leaves Nani room on that side. It's a gamble.

Gives Barton more space them doubling up though if we can switch it quick enough.

While Lövenkrands is consistently shit, he works his bollocks off. Would obviously prefer a player that actually can control the ball and maybe even score, but you can't fault him for his attitude.

I really want a beer whilst watching the match.  Just been to the frindge and the in-laws have drunk all of my beer and wine.  Even out of SoCo and JD.  Having to drink f***ing vodka and orange.  I have died a bit inside.  Maybe this is karma adding up to a Toon win?

Surely straight vodka is better than that........

Dunno like, I'm actually quite enjoying it now I've got the taste for it!  Although I could stick the Grey Goose in the freezer to use if we win...