Forward Thinking

Interpolic
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bendtner is shite.

Our defence won't change, well, Enrique might leave.

----------------- Tiote ------------------

-- Barton ------ Nolan ------ Gutierrez

------------ Ben Arfa -------------------

------------------- Gameiro ------------

Gameiro is unlikely to come here, but a striker of similar quality would put us on our way to being a Top 7 side, imo.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Attacking 

Bendter  (spelling)

Ben Arfa        Ireland

Guthrie      Tiote    Barton

Defending

Bendter

Ben Arfa    Guthrie  Tiote  Barton  Ireland

Can change Guthrie for somebody else?

Can have Nolan as Back up. Have Gutierez as a sub for width if we are struggling.

Can be somebody else instead of Bendter but I think he would lead the line really well for us, Crouch, Pavalychenko would both be awesome too.

Thoughts?

What the fuck is this shit

Best-Keep

Ameobi-Keep

Lovenkrands-Release

Ranger-Loan

Would ideally look to add one top quality striker and one other competent backup (Elmander?) to what we have, but I also think Pardew is looking at 4-5-1 for next season after reading his comments about Ben Arfa playing as a number 10- which probably means that only one striker will be coming in imo.

GET RID OF LOVEN AND SHOLA

LOAN OUT RANGER

KEEP BEST

BUY 2 NEW STRIKERS

I think with Ireland and Benarfa we have good cover for attacking midfield and  second striker role. Buying one establish top striker and one younger promising striker would be enough for me. I would sincerely get rid of the whole lot we have and get some new ones in, if we are honest they aren't decent and at best are premiership "plodders".l

Had we had the chance I wouldve gotten rid of all of them, but honestly

I'd get rid of Loven and loan out Ranger.

I'd try to sign two of these:

Sturridge/Elmander/Pavlyuchenko/Gameiro/Gervinho/Sow/Messi/Cronaldo

I would perhaps sign Sturridge as the younger promising striker (not likely that chelsea will sell him...) and buy a well respected goal scorer for about 20 million i.e.  Defoe, Odemwingie, mario Gomez (bayern), Hulk (porto), Llorente (Bilbao)...etc etc..

That dutch guy Van Winkles or whatever his name is instead of Sturridge as our "unproven" youngster??

We 100% need to buy a 26-27 year old striker who knows his stuff and can guarantee us those 15-20 goals per season...

The bulk of whatever transfer money we have will go on a striker to replace Carroll. Pardew has also said Ben Arfa will play a number 10 role. The new man and Ben Arfa would probably constitute our first choice front line, with Best and Ameobi as backups. Ranger badly needs a long run in a team to develop his game and he'll get that by going on loan as Carroll did.

Lovenkrands time should be up but given the lack of squad depth we may end up keeping him.

That dutch guy Van Winkles or whatever his name is instead of Sturridge as our "unproven" youngster??

We 100% need to buy a 26-27 year old striker who knows his stuff and can guarantee us those 15-20 goals per season...

van Wolfswinkel?

Keep Ameobi

Keep Best

Løven out

Ranger loan

With two new strikers in, i feel that we'll have decent backup with Best and Ameobi staying. I know Pards have said that he wants to use HBA behind one striker, but if we need to go 4-4-2 for some reason, it would be good to have 2 goodish strikers as backup.

Release Lovenkrands.

Loan out Ranger for season.

Keep Best.

Keep Ameobi.

Then buy two decent strikers.

this. To simply release Løvenkrands is a bit harsh....but maybe whats needs to be done?

I can´t see us sell either Ameobi or Best....wouldn´t mind selling one of them and then bring in 2 new strikers. But with Arfa coming back i wouldn´t be surprised if Pardew decides to play with one striker as with Caroll. that means we probably will end up signing 1 striker in the summer.

ranger simply has to be loaned out in order to play first team and develop, but also a year in Championship could hopefully help his attitude some way...

Guest pleno1

I would perhaps sign Sturridge as the younger promising striker (not likely that chelsea will sell him...) and buy a well respected goal scorer for about 20 million i.e.  Defoe, Odemwingie, mario Gomez (bayern), Hulk (porto), Llorente (Bilbao)...etc etc..

20m for them all combined?!

Ranger's failure to make the expected progress has created a bit of a problem. I'm sure the hope would have been that he'd have got ahead of Best by now, but he hasn't. If he had, we wouldn't have needed to consider loaning him out.

Substitute Shola for Best, if you happen to think he's the weaker of the two. (though I'm pretty sure Pardew doesn't see things that way)

Buy 2 new, quality strikers.

Keep Ameobi and Best as backups

Get rid of Lovenkrands who is now ineffective

Send Ranger on loan

Just really echoing what 95% of people have already said but meh.