Blackpool 1 - 1 Newcastle United - 23/04/11 - post match reaction from page 24

Dave

Holloway's lost the plot.  He looks like he's about to have a mental breakdown in every post match interview.

This "Us against the world" attitude is starting to get a bit boring now like.

Simpson and Krul ones clearly weren't penalties, I'm yet to be convinced there was any contact between Campbell and Williamson (all camera shots inconclusive), goal looked like it was over the line.  We looked shit.  Meh.

Simpson and Krul ones clearly weren't penalties, I'm yet to be convinced there was any contact between Campbell and Williamson (all camera shots inconclusive), goal looked like it was over the line.  We looked shit.  Meh.

See, I wish I'd gone to bed and woken up to that post instead of staying up until the wee hours to watch 90 minutes of turgid shite, ensuring I'm grumpy for Easter lunch.

Holloway's lost the plot.  He looks like he's about to have a mental breakdown in every post match interview.

This "Us against the world" attitude is starting to get a bit boring now like.

Nah Mourinho is class man.

West Ham, Sunderland, Wigan? He's been below his best in some games, not a habit though.

sunderland ?, west ham ?

???

he played well against those......or was that your point ?

Yeah, sorry  :blush:  Didn't realise you were agreeing with me.  Yeah, I think he played really well against all three.

West Ham, Sunderland, Wigan? He's been below his best in some games, not a habit though.

sunderland ?, west ham ?

???

Yeah, sorry  :blush:  Didn't realise you were agreeing with me.  Yeah, I think he played really well against all three.

Then why on earth did you mention them? :lol:

Love him as a player. But I don't think Nolan and Tiote will work for much longer as a partnership, simply because Nolan often goes missing, and that leaves an attacking void which Tiote is quite frankly terrible at filling. As we saw today.

sunderland ?, west ham ?

???

Love him as a player. But I don't think Nolan and Tiote will work for much longer as a partnership, simply because Nolan often goes missing, and that leaves an attacking void which Tiote is quite frankly terrible at filling. As we saw today.

I was saying it's not really a habit yet and those are exceptions that!

I agree with the bit about Tiote having to fill an attacking void like, we've seen that too many times this season.  Hopefully the problem will go away with Ben Arfa back.

sunderland ?, west ham ?

???

yet he got forward to decent effect against man utd. reached the edge of the box on a couple of occasions. he's notterrible at it but it isn't something i'd want to base our game on.

And the bigger problem is, the defensive side of his game goes completely downhill when he tries to fill that void.

i wouldn't say it does, only when he is left to do all aspects of it on his own which is a different thing.