Liverpool v NUFC Pre-match thread (01/05/2010 - 12 KO)

Beren

Hat trick for Enrique

Of own goals, then he pledges his allegiance to Liverpool.

That's actually the kind of thing I dream about before games. I dreamt not long ago we signed Balotelli & after he signed, not only did he refuse to play for us at all, but he would go and watch every one of our games and actively cheer for our opposition. Magical stuff.

:lol: Doesn't sound too far fetched considering.

We're onto a complete dry bumming here.  We're playing badly, have no strikers and always seem to fare terribly against the bin dippers.

I absolutely despise the scousers, even more than the mackems, and it's absolutely nailed on that Carroll will hit a hat-trick against us, as well as Ben Arfa coming off the bench to get his leg re-broken.

Won't be watching the match tomorrow, it's got epic fail written all over it...

We're onto a complete dry bumming here.  We're playing badly, have no strikers and always seem to fare terribly against the bin dippers.

I absolutely despise the scousers, even more than the mackems, and it's absolutely nailed on that Carroll will hit a hat-trick against us, as well as Ben Arfa coming off the bench to get his leg re-broken.

Cheer up you can always watch it Sunday with the rest of us.

Thought it was on ESPN?  Irrelevant though, will just go riding my bike instead of watching/listening to us getting pumped.

SSN would be even worse!  My fist would go through my telly watching that big nosed cunt loving it as Judas scores.

Thought it was on ESPN?  Irrelevant though, will just go riding my bike instead of watching/listening to us getting pumped.

SSN would be even worse!  My fist would go through my telly watching that big nosed c*** loving it as Judas scores.

My wife told me it was tomorrow.  I believed her like a mong.  I apologise.

I really don't get why people are thinking we'll get humped. Liverpool have been very hit and miss and we do seem to turn it on against the big teams.

We've scored the least amount of away goals in the division and have consistently got beat at Anfield even when we were finishing 2nd in the league and were beating all and sundry.

Wow, did anyone see the Liverpool vs Newcastle preview on SSN just then? :lol:

Just Liverpool playing themselves isn't it? :lol:

:lol: Honestly Ali, could you believe it?  They discussed Liverpool at length despite there being very little of note to talk about and then Stelling goes "Sorry Newcastle fans, we don't have enough time to talk about your side today.  It's a compliment really as you're doing fine".

Fuck off. :lol: I pay my Sky subscription n'all you knobheads.  Tbh I wouldn't have minded if there had been big events at Anfield this week, but they were just saying that Joe Cole hadn't been getting in the team that much. :lol:

Steve Wraith is tweeting that Carroll himself says he's unlikely to play.

Good news with our record of former players coming back to haunt us.

Will be interesting hearing the reception he gets when he goes back to SJP for the first time.  Reckon I'd greet it with silence.

for all i think we'll get beat, i look at their centre mid of lucas and spearing and wonder a bit.

The footballing ability throughout their side will mean they will still dominate possession then their quality strikers will score the goals that win the game while we will make one or two chances which we'll fail to convert. The most we'll get is one goal if we're lucky and that won't be enough.