Liverpool v NUFC Pre-match thread (01/05/2010 - 12 KO)

Beren

Even if we somehow matched them, I could still see Gerrard doing a ludicrous dive somewhere near the half way line and getting a pelanty.  Somehow, the bin rippers always seem to provide the most depressing opposition for us (Last game notwithstanding!).

Gerrard is injured and out for the season.

Reina

Flanagan
Carragher
Skrtel
Robinson

Spearing
Lucas
Meireles
Maxi

Kuyt
Suarez
>

<
>
<
<

<
<
>

>
>
Krul

Simpson
Williamson
Colocinni
Enrique

Barton
Tiote
Nolan
Jonas

Lovenkrands
Ameobi

Our defence is better than theirs, but theirs is more consistent whilst ours is more prone to mistakes,

Their attack is clearly better than ours, and it scores goals. Liverpool do edge it on paper.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Reina

Flanagan
Carragher
Skrtel
Robinson

Spearing
Lucas
Meireles
Maxi

Kuyt
Suarez
>

<
>
<
<

<
<
>

>
>
Krul

Simpson
Williamson
Colocinni
Enrique

Barton
Tiote
Nolan
Jonas

Lovenkrands
Ameobi

Our defence is better than theirs, but theirs is more consistent whilst ours is more prone to mistakes,

Their attack is clearly better than ours, and it scores goals. Liverpool do edge it on paper.

I think you are close. Merieles has done less than Nolan this year and there is nothing between jonas and maxi

You could see Liverpool slipping up rightly, we just need to keep them out and I think our defenders are more than capable. Just like I said before the Man Utd game, I hope we can get something from what ever set pieces we get and try and keep them out.

You could see Liverpool slipping up rightly, we just need to keep them out and I think our defenders are more than capable. Just like I said before the Man Utd game, I hope we can get something from what ever set pieces we get and try and keep them out.

http://img861.imageshack.us/img861/8696/1291447393146.jpg