Daft questions (football edition)

Decky

I never knew in the spl you play each other 3 times  :frantic:

It's 4 times actually depending what half in the league you end up.

Aye, when it came in it wasn't too bad because the rest would either play Celtic twice and Rangers once, or vice versa before the split. Before the whole relegation thing it worked because it was pretty even and didn't have much baring who you got. Now though, if it's still the same, it's a bit shit if it's Celtic twice and Rangers once. :lol:

There's some crazy league systems outside the major leagues. Belgium's is the most ridiculously convoluted thing you've ever seen.

I've posted on them before. Right the top few teams separate off, halve their points, only play on Mondays and double points if there's a full moon type system. Pretty sure the goals are invisible  and refereeing is by popular vote.

Didn't see goal/ Villa game/sending off but ...

There is no sending off if the foul occurs during a genuine attempt to play the ball.

But

"deliberate fouls - including holding, pulling or pushing, not playing the ball, serious foul play, violent conduct or deliberate handball in order to deny a goalscoring opportunity - will still result in dismissal."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i've got a student here in the states that claims his friend's dad played for NUFC once upon a time.  player's name is David Parker, but i can't really find any info on this guy. i asked if he was trying to trick me & dd he mean Scott Parker, but he's insistent-- anyone know anything about David?  (he'd be old enough to have a 15 yr old kid, btw)

Guest neesy111

Don't remember a David Parker, did he say 1st team or just at the club as easily could had been just youth.

Only David's a I remember playing for us are Ginola, Kelly and Beherall.

Don't remember a David Parker, did he say 1st team or just at the club as easily could had been just youth.

Batty

Guest neesy111

Batty

Ofcourse.

Guest neesy111

Batty

Ofcourse.

Edgar.

Edit: WRONG.

i've got a student here in the states that claims his friend's dad played for NUFC once upon a time.  player's name is David Parker, but i can't really find any info on this guy. i asked if he was trying to trick me & dd he mean Scott Parker, but he's insistent-- anyone know anything about David?  (he'd be old enough to have a 15 yr old kid, btw)

Nowt on here: http://www.nufc.com/2016-17html/unlikely-new-p.html

There's some crazy league systems outside the major leagues. Belgium's is the most ridiculously convoluted thing you've ever seen.

I've posted on them before. Right the top few teams separate off, halve their points, only play on Mondays and double points if there's a full moon type system. Pretty sure the goals are invisible  and refereeing is by popular vote.

:lol: Just went down a Wiki hole trying to work out what in the fuck is going on.

They have playoffs for Europa League places that include teams from the 2nd division, but exclude everyone in the top 6?? So if you're in the top 6, and make the Champions Playoff thing, but end up finishing last, you don't get shit. Where as 3rd place in the 2nd division might make the Europa League?!? :lol: class.

Nowt on here: http://www.nufc.com/2016-17html/unlikely-new-p.html

says this is a pic of him...? poor quality, soz syzAcGR7.jpg:large