Liverpool 3 - 0 Newcastle United - 01/05/11 - post 'match' reaction from page 30

Dave

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Just think of how our strike force will be improved when we've got Shane Long up there alongside Shola next season :thup:

Hey guys, at least Carroll didn't score.

:lol: Oldtype putting the oldtype curse to the test.

Let me get in on that.

At least Carroll didn't score a screamer in the 93rd. :smug:

Guest toonlass

Goals win matches do they? Thanks for letting us know you absolute fucking moron.

Aye and what do points make? PRIZES!!!!!

Commentators over here are saying the turning point was Dalglish switching Flannigan and Johnson. Can't say I entirely disagree.

I'd say it was more to do with the fact we have no striker worthy of the name in the squad just now.

If you want to be that way, it's down to a lad named Luis Alberto Suarez being born in Uruguay 24 years ago.

You see, I disagree. I'd say it was more down to some greedy fat cunt called Michael James Wallace Ashley being born in Buckinghamshire 48 years ago.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Hey guys, at least Carroll didn't score.

:lol: Oldtype putting the oldtype curse to the test.

Let me get in on that.

At least Carroll didn't score a screamer in the 93rd. :smug:

With his ponytail.

Reminds me of my first game at SJP. It was against Liverpool something like four years ago, we were down 1-0 at the half, lost 3-0, and I was just sitting there for two hours wondering what the fuck I was doing.

Reminds me of my first game at SJP. It was against Liverpool something like four years ago, we were down 1-0 at the half, lost 3-0, and I was just sitting there for two hours wondering what the fuck I was doing.

:lol: I want to go, but I want to see a good game. It's not like you can say "Ok, they're playing...Derby. I'll see them smash them to bits. Sam won't tolerate a loss there!"