Liverpool 3 - 0 Newcastle United - 01/05/11 - post 'match' reaction from page 30

Dave

Reckon all the ESPN cameras have been knicked, and they're having to use the Liverpool CCTV cameras stuck in the roof.

I'm glad someone else thinks that, you can barely see whats going on down the left

It's like that really shitty FIFA camera you get tempted to use sometimes, and then realise is fucking horrendous. You'd think people that are in the business of showing football would know it's horrendous, too.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

my god what a shit atmosphere

Its odd like, cos Liverpool fans seem to be having a full on party before the game starts. Then the whistle blows, and all I can assume is they reckon its old time London policemen coming to get them, and they quickly go quiet.

Fucking hell man Shola and Loven, one of you are going to have to come deep to pick up the ball because you're not fucking going to get it if both of you are strolling around the shoulder of the last man

Anyone tell me wtf Lovenkrands brings to the team?

He's never a fucking threat. Gets the odd goal surely, but what stiker in the PL doesn't?

HE*S FUCKING AWFUL!